+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Serb11

Dec 15, 2020
honestly i dont think there will be any real movement till September/October for those who have already received IP1. the way Canada is handling Covid19 is shameful

Reactions: royarnab

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
honestly i dont think there will be any real movement till September/October for those who have already received IP1. the way Canada is handling Covid19 is shameful
It's a given that there isn't going to be any progress until a majority of the pop. is vaccinated. But we still aren't residents or citizens of the country, thus it has no obligation to us. Regarding the handling of this pandemic, every country is trying its best and we should not compare.

Serb11

Dec 15, 2020
It's a given that there isn't going to be any progress until a majority of the pop. is vaccinated. But we still aren't residents or citizens of the country, thus it has no obligation to us. Regarding the handling of this pandemic, every country is trying its best and we should not compare.
no one is comparing..? and there is a thing called Vaccine passports but that's another discussion.

sagarnand12

Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone! I just got off the phone with an agent and guess what!? I passed eligibility!
Still cannot believe it because NOC4012 is a bit tricky. My VO is Ottawa at the moment. Did not ask about the criminality and background check because I also received an answer to my webform which I have sent on April 1st, and it states as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyway, I was super nervous about eligibility so I will be patiently waiting now while trying to finish my Ph.D. studies :D

Can you please provide the number you contacted on ? Also did you call via Skype?

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone! I just got off the phone with an agent and guess what!? I passed eligibility!
Still cannot believe it because NOC4012 is a bit tricky. My VO is Ottawa at the moment. Did not ask about the criminality and background check because I also received an answer to my webform which I have sent on April 1st, and it states as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyway, I was super nervous about eligibility so I will be patiently waiting now while trying to finish my Ph.D. studies :D
I submitted webform(via: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) asking specific details(status of Criminality, A11.2 – eligibility, Security ) but they are giving generic reply only

<< we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. >>

How/what did you ask to get specific details?

ssk1234

Feb 9, 2021
I am an FSW-Outland express entry applicant with NOC 2173 and my AOR is Jan 2021. As my PR application is in progress, my employer has decided to apply for work permit for me. I have the below questions : -

1)Should I be informing my employer about my pr application ?
2)How does this affect my Express Entry application ?
3)What is the timeline for getting a work permit given the current pandemic situation ?

muralijcse

Jan 2, 2020
Hello All,
I have received the CoPR for my son who is a dependent in my application. Overall application status hasn't changed, only medical and biometrics is completed, everything else is still in process.

Is this normal to issue COPR for dependents even though there has been no change in application status for primary applicant.

CEC- Inland , AOR: 20, Jan, 2021.

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello All,
I have received the CoPR for my son who is a dependent in my application. Overall application status hasn't changed, only medical and biometrics is completed, everything else is still in process.

Is this normal to issue COPR for dependents even though there has been no change in application status for primary applicant.

CEC- Inland , AOR: 20, Jan, 2021.
Congrats , Hope you will receive it soon

What is your timeline?

muralijcse

Jan 2, 2020
CEC - Inland
ITA : November 25, 2020
AOR: January 20, 2021
Medical passed: February 11, 2021
Biometrics Completed : February 17, 2021
Background check: In Process
Review of eligibility: In Process
Final Decision: In process
CoPR: Received for 1 dependent only(April 19, 2021)

Congrats , Hope you will receive it soon

What is your timeline?

Reactions: rjmani2007

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
CEC - Inland
ITA : November 25, 2020
AOR: January 20, 2021
Medical passed: February 11, 2021
Biometrics Completed : February 17, 2021
Background check: In Process
Review of eligibility: In Process
Final Decision: In process
CoPR: Received for 1 dependent only(April 19, 2021)
Thanks for sharing Hopefully you will get it for others soon..

AOR Feb 28th 2021
Bio Metric Mar 09th
Medical Mar 11th

As per IRCC agent Eligibility is passed on APR 08th

Criminality in progress
Security not started...

Hoping for best :)

Reactions: muralijcse

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I submitted webform(via: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx) asking specific details(status of Criminality, A11.2 – eligibility, Security ) but they are giving generic reply only

<< we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed. >>

How/what did you ask to get specific details?
I asked about specific processes as everybody does. I guess it is up to the agent who is replying.

chrisflare

Feb 3, 2021
Hi all,

just called IRCC to request some updates on my application.

CEC, AOR: Jan 23, biometrics done on Feb 16.

VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: recommended pass
Non-criminality check: in progress
Security check: not started

Questions:
For the stage of "recommended pass", the eligibility review will be passed to a senior officer for a final decision, is that right? and is that the process from every applicant?
And is Ottawa a speedy office?

Thank you!

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Thanks for sharing Hopefully you will get it for others soon..

AOR Feb 28th 2021
Bio Metric Mar 09th
Medical Mar 11th

As per IRCC agent Eligibility is passed on APR 08th

Criminality in progress
Security not started...

Hoping for best :)
Are you CEC or FSW?