+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

cnwamo

Aug 3, 2019
I've never seen any GU either. FSW-O AOR Jan 23rd
I also haven’t received any GU.
Aor: 7th Jan 2021
Pnp outland.
However, I called Ircc a month ago and eligibility passed, criminality done, info sharing completed, security not started as of then. Waiting patiently but intend to apply for GCMS by May if nothing comes through.
This has been a real test of patience

Reactions: Buho09

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi everyone! I just got off the phone with an agent and guess what!? I passed eligibility!
Still cannot believe it because NOC4012 is a bit tricky. My VO is Ottawa at the moment. Did not ask about the criminality and background check because I also received an answer to my webform which I have sent on April 1st, and it states as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyway, I was super nervous about eligibility so I will be patiently waiting now while trying to finish my Ph.D. studies :D
Great ! Are u inland?

Reactions: Amanda2345

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone! I just got off the phone with an agent and guess what!? I passed eligibility!
Still cannot believe it because NOC4012 is a bit tricky. My VO is Ottawa at the moment. Did not ask about the criminality and background check because I also received an answer to my webform which I have sent on April 1st, and it states as follows:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
Anyway, I was super nervous about eligibility so I will be patiently waiting now while trying to finish my Ph.D. studies :D
What is your Background Check status showing on your online profile? Though it doesn't change for everyone who has passed the Elegibility, I'm just curious.

janaor2021

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2021
I have seen people with January 2021 AOR get COPR in 3 months from another facebook group.

Today I saw a person with AOR 13th January 2021 with COPR on 13 April 2021.
A Inland CEC applicant.
Yes, Priority is being given to individuals who are are already in Canada. But for the FSW-O applicants who have got their AORs the wait is going to be a long one as IRCC isn't prioritizing us.

Last edited:

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
What is your Background Check status showing on your online profile? Though it doesn't change for everyone who has passed the Elegibility, I'm just curious.
I had only one GU so far, and with that my BGS changed from "we are processing" to "in progress" back on March 17th. It is still saying "in progress".

Reactions: KeddyCan

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
FSW_O
AOR 24 Jan 2021
Medical passed 12 feb 2021
Bio done before
Visa office Cairo

I raised a web form and this was the answer

IRCC records confirm that your application was received on January 24, 2021, and is currently pending an eligibility decision at the Canadian visa office in Cairo. Criminality and medical examination results are passed, however, background security clearances are not yet complete.

Can someone tell me what does this reply means?

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I also haven’t received any GU.
Aor: 7th Jan 2021
Pnp outland.
However, I called Ircc a month ago and eligibility passed, criminality done, info sharing completed, security not started as of then. Waiting patiently but intend to apply for GCMS by May if nothing comes through.
This has been a real test of patience
Can u please tell which pnp u have?

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
Hello
My AOR is Jan 21 and am FSW O. MEP 9 Feb.
I just called up IRCC and the agent said that they dont have any info regarding the file as the file is with New Delhi Visa office and they do not have access to the file. But when I called up last time about a month before the agent said apart from MEP nothing else has started.
Now, am worried that how come my file is with New Delhi visa office.
Anybody else who has the same situation.
Kindly suggest.

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
Same here .I submitted biometric in feb which reflect in applicant details but status says
We have not received .

did u get the ans .if yes please let me know .even my medical is still reviewing since jan 2021
I had the same situation so raised the webform and got the answer that they have received it as the details were clearly visible under the applicant details

srmocher

Apr 15, 2021
New member here.

FSW Outland
AOR: Jan 10, 2021
Medicals Passed: Feb 4, 2021
Biometrics: Completed on Feb 25, 2021
Background Check: yet to start

GCMS notes:
Eligibility status - Recommend Passed
Info Sharing - In Progress
Criminality - Not Started
Security - Not started

Last edited:
Reactions: Buho09

CanaI1426

Feb 5, 2021
Hi ... Anyone can guess if FSW O will get any updates looking at the sorry scene for outlanders.. i dont see any Copr released for outlanders