>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

rachelb0228

Jul 24, 2019
Hey everyone my details are as follows:
FSW (inland) but my kids and husband are outland
AOR: Jan 18
Medical Approved: February 9 (upfront)
Biometrics: completed before application as well for my study permit

When i called IRCC today they said only criminality is in progress right now, eligibility and security have not yet started....

I was under the impression that criminality is usually the last stage though? or do they sometimes do it out of order?

Greg1231

Apr 9, 2021
Hello there,

Thanks for creating this thread. I have applied for Canada Permanent Residence in CEC. I would like to know what's the best time to ask for GCMS notes?

Here's the detail of my PR Process:

• Received ITA on 09th December 2020
  • Submitted ITA on 23rd of January 2021
  • Received AOR on 25th of January 2021
  • Passed Medical test on 15th of February 2021
  • Got a "Request Letter" for RCMP checks on the 15th of February 2021
  • Submitted RCMP on 4th of March 2021
  • Biometrics were auto-updated in my profile (which were taken earlier when I have applied for Work Permit in Canada)
I have not received any information after this and wondering what's the best time to ask for GCMS? Should I wait for some more time?

--

Thanks.

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi guys,
Requested for my GCMS notes on Monday, got it today.
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Pass
Medical: Pass
Info Sharing: complete
VO: Accra
Where did you order your GCMS? How come it took only one week to arrive?! I am appalled.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Amazing, did you order e-gcms?
CBSA is more responsive compared to IRCC and the notes from CBSA tend to arrive sooner than IRCC, often. Here is a detailed comparison https://bit.ly/34nuJPu and moreover it costs the same whether you request from CBSA or IRCC.

How fast CBSA can turn around also depends on the content and complexity of the file involved, is there is not much activity in the file then it can take less time to redact/review and release the information.

Reactions: marinamuricy

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone else always have an updated profile /application updated every Saturday night or it it just me? Could this be a glitch ? Could you give me some insight on what this could be? Thanks in advance! @legalfalcon

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY