ITA JAN 07
AOR FEB 28
BIL - March 08
BIO DONE - MARCH 9
MEDICAL PASS -MARCH 11
APPLICATION/UPDATED - MARCH 11

How to check whether my eligibility is passed

BACKGROUND CHECK -
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
what could be next step in my application , ? any idea where I stand ?
Hey,

My background check status is changed to "YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS...." which means ( as per forums and seeing online ) that I'm in IP1 Stage.

Not sure how long it takes for background to pass.

Agent Only confirmed is that I have passed my Eligibility/BIL/MEP

Mar 11, 2020
Any idea, eligibility not started means something wrong? My AOR is 4th Jan and it’s with Ottawa VO but eligibility not started, worried now if something iOS wrong.
There's nothing wrong.. Don't worry. It's all part of the process - sometimes they clear eligibility as early stages sometimes they don't.

AlSO, I have heard that Ottawa and Montreal are slow offices (Not sure, but only heard!)

Aannie1234

Feb 19, 2021
My account shows they are processing the file. If we call ircc can they tell where exactly application is standing.
Med was passed on 19th feb with biometrics.

Komal1988

Jan 14, 2021
Received a mail by IRCC:

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Who else received the same or a similar mail?

Aannie1234

Feb 19, 2021
Received a mail by IRCC:

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

Sincerely,

Me

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
I did receive this mail as well, the status of my profile was also showing as "Updated" a few mins back. Now it's back to submitted.

FSW O
AOR - 5th Jan
MEP - 2nd Feb
BIL - 2nd Feb
Biometric Updated on Profile - 5th March

Any idea what's the status of my profile would be at this point in time?

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Received a mail by IRCC:

Dear client,

Sincerely,

Recieved the similar email for PNP also.

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
They probably got fed up with people calling when they have already said that only CEC were processed at full capacity and that COVID caused delays.

Reactions: Buho09

CanaI1426

Feb 5, 2021
Just called ircc .. came to know eligibility is passed .. criminality and security are yet to begin.. so is this like complete passed.. or will there be another check for eligibility.

Last edited: