Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
I'm an Outland PNP paper based applicant received AOR on 6th Feb. My biometric was already updated automatically as valid that I gave during my visit visa process that I obtained 2 years ago so this part is skipped. When can I expect the Medical Exam request or shall I go for an upfront medical.
Appreciate experts advice.

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
FSW-O
AOR-Feb 14
MEP- Feb 22
BIL - Mar 4

Any idea on when we outlanders can expect eligibility passed status?
In this forum, people with AOR before Jan 12-14 have confirmed their elegibility. Also, their Background Check status has changed to "Your application is in progress..". So, I'm just waiting for that to happen.

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
In this forum, people with AOR before Jan 12-14 have confirmed their elegibility. Also, their Background Check status has changed to "Your application is in progress..". So, I'm just waiting for that to happen.
we're in the same boat. FSW-O , AOR Jan 23rd.
no GU no updates so far

Reactions: KeddyCan

CanaI1426

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,
FSW O
AOR 13th Jan
Bil 5 feb
MEP 9 feb
GU1 - 5 feb with mail
Received profile updated on cic 5th march without mail
Then profile updated again on cic (no mail) last week - here BGC changed from we are processing to your application is in progress. Please explain what is happening..
Is this IP1 or just updates as in file is being opened and closed?

HAHAHA123

Nov 14, 2019
Hi,
FSW O
AOR 13th Jan
Bil 5 feb
MEP 9 feb
GU1 - 5 feb with mail
Received profile updated on cic 5th march without mail
Then profile updated again on cic (no mail) last week - here BGC changed from we are processing to your application is in progress. Please explain what is happening..
Is this IP1 or just updates as in file is being opened and closed?
looks like your eligibility is passed. and background check start

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Let us know, I am about to complete 2 months post bio, still no update. Called ircc last week and came to know that nothing started except criminality
@FatimaTaha @Shahid Kotadia @maradona007 @arghya009
Yesterday I completed one month since I submitted biometrics so I called IRCC today regarding the Biometrics status issue.

The agent mentioned that they did receive the biometrics and able to verify the receipt date as well. She mentioned it is just that no one updated your profile for that section of your application and hence you see what you see now - nothing to worry about.

Then I asked other standard questions and here where I stand (same as last time I called for biometrics issue):
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started

If agent confirms that they can see your biometrics on the profile you should not worry about what our online application status mentions. Seat tight, have patience and some update will follow when it’s time. I am done calling them, will wait until I see a need to order GCMS notes.

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello, I am FSW Outlander and my AOR is Jan 18th. By biometrics were automatically taken from a previous visa application. However, I did not receive any request for my wife regarding the biometrics. Shall I just wait for them to contact me or there is something I can do? Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks a lot in advance