+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

nickdani

Aug 24, 2020
How to know which visa office processes my application? If applied from Germany, does it mean a European office will process my application and I should contact exactly European office?

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018
Did you get a ghost update after MEP/BIL?
The last GU was on the day I received my BIL. Post that, I submitted my biometrics and can see the update date in the progress section. No more updates after that except for the time when I called IRCC.

helloscientist23

Nov 30, 2020
The last GU was on the day I received my BIL. Post that, I submitted my biometrics and can see the update date in the progress section. No more updates after that except for the time when I called IRCC.
Did you just openly ask if you had passed criminality? I have called IRCC once and I just asked "What is the status of my application?" The agent just read out the basic info off of my online profile.

How do you find out specifics of the application? I get really nervous because I am calling outside of Canada and I don't want the agent questioning it. Seems so stupid that outlanders can't call IRCC...

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018
Did you just openly ask if you had passed criminality? I have called IRCC once and I just asked "What is the status of my application?" The agent just read out the basic info off of my online profile.

How do you find out specifics of the application? I get really nervous because I am calling outside of Canada and I don't want the agent questioning it. Seems so stupid that outlanders can't call IRCC...
Haha.. I understand your situation. But I just asked the status like, "May I know in detail about the criminality/eligibility/security parts of the process?"

That's it.. And they will respond.. Don't think too much just ask.

Reactions: helloscientist23

xikassica

Sep 17, 2020
Richmond
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Just called IRCC
AOR- Jan 15, 2021
BIL- Feb 17
MEP- Feb 16
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- in progress
Security- not started
VO- Sydney NS

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
I am sailing in the same boat too.
AOR - 28th Jan 2021
MEP/BIL - 12th Feb 2021
Biometrics Enrolled - 3rd March 2021
No update on the BGC, biometrics are updated in the application. Let's stay connected.
Sure thing. Tomorrow it will be a month since I gave my biometrics. I am planning to call them this week. I will let you know about my status.

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
CEC INLAND

AOR:28 JAN
BIL Complete: 24 FEB 2021
MEDICAL: Awaiting futherance.

Since my BIL is done, can someone please advise me if my criminality & eligibility has started? Or will it be awaiting my MEP.

@legalfalcon

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Sure thing. Tomorrow it will be a month since I gave my biometrics. I am planning to call them this week. I will let you know about my status.
Let us know, I am about to complete 2 months post bio, still no update. Called ircc last week and came to know that nothing started except criminality