Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Any January 2021 applicant who has cleared elegibility???? Or has anyone contacted IRCC to know the status??

Reactions: soccer_007

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Completed Biometrics today. VFS is truly cashing in on the desperation of applicants, The premium service thingy is such a hoax but everyone ( that includes me) simply gives in because they are afraid of waiting anymore.
What do you mean by cashing in?

KeddyCan

Oct 28, 2020
Hi, I'm new on this thread.

I got my ITA in January's draw CEC (Inland)

submitted my application on FEB 17.

There havsn't been any movement yet. I can't even see anything on ECAS either.

Is that normal? Please advise,
Approximately after 30-45 days from AOR, you will be notified that Medical was passed and asked to submit biometric. It's normal.

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Hi, I'm new on this thread.

I got my ITA in January's draw CEC (Inland)

submitted my application on FEB 17.

There havsn't been any movement yet. I can't even see anything on ECAS either.

Is that normal? Please advise,
Since your AOR is Feb 17, be a part of Feb group so you can get the latest updates from everyone who are in the same boat as you are.

xikassica

Sep 17, 2020
Richmond
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hi, I have a question that my biometric was collected on Feb 17, 2021, but till now the status still shows "we need your fingerprints to process your application". My friend got her biometric update immediately once she has done her biometric collection. Is this normal?

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hi guys,

Submitted my RCMP last week but the status of "Additional documents required" still says:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

It was already uploaded and submitted, and the file says "Replacement Provided". Should I be concerned?

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018
Update:

FSW - O - India
ITA : Nov 18
Medical : Dec 5
AoR : Jan 25
BIL : Feb 11

Submitted Biometrics on March 1

Updated the same in my profile. Now I have got to wait..

Any suggestions if I should request GCMS notes now or maybe if I should then when would that be?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi guys,

Submitted my RCMP last week but the status of "Additional documents required" still says:

Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

It was already uploaded and submitted, and the file says "Replacement Provided". Should I be concerned?
What is your AOR ?

gautamatuag

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi Guys
just wanted to understand what all type of services are included in Premium services at VFS
They will charge you 3050 for the premium service, and the following is included:
1) During the biometrics you will be seated in premium lounge which has some refreshments available. Although generally the whole process of biometrics takes only 30mins in total
2) When you get the PPR, i.e., the time to post your passport to the embassy. You will get priority service in pickup directly from VFS. If you don't take this service then it will be a normal blue dart service for pick-up. VFS claims that they will take 1-2 days for this while blue-dart can take upto 15days. Although blue-dart in majority of the cities work quite efficiently. If premium service opted then no need to pay for this, else blue-dart charges apply.

Also, important point, after stamping the courier back of the passport will be from blue-dart for all (irrespective of premium service) and extra payment needs to be made by everyone.

One myth that is there, that with premium service stamping process speeds up. The stamping is not in hands of VFS. Only thing they ensure is timely pickup of passport which can possibly make the process a little quick. (worst case scenario with blue-dart service).

So in all, what you get is one way pick up service of passport as part of premium service. And for this they will send you messages on where the passport is. This can also be tracked online for blue-dart for any courier.

Mansi Thakkar

Feb 10, 2021
They will charge you 3050 for the premium service, and the following is included:
1) During the biometrics you will be seated in premium lounge which has some refreshments available. Although generally the whole process of biometrics takes only 30mins in total
2) When you get the PPR, i.e., the time to post your passport to the embassy. You will get priority service in pickup directly from VFS. If you don't take this service then it will be a normal blue dart service for pick-up. VFS claims that they will take 1-2 days for this while blue-dart can take upto 15days. Although blue-dart in majority of the cities work quite efficiently. If premium service opted then no need to pay for this, else blue-dart charges apply.

Also, important point, after stamping the courier back of the passport will be from blue-dart for all (irrespective of premium service) and extra payment needs to be made by everyone.

One myth that is there, that with premium service stamping process speeds up. The stamping is not in hands of VFS. Only thing they ensure is timely pickup of passport which can possibly make the process a little quick. (worst case scenario with blue-dart service).

So in all, what you get is one way pick up service of passport as part of premium service. And for this they will send you messages on where the passport is. This can also be tracked online for blue-dart for any courier.
Thanks a lot.... basically not worth taking the premium services

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019

I was some 20 mins late for my biometrics appointment and the lady at the counter said since you are late also, you should opt for premium as it will fasten your service..lol
Their sales pitch for premium is full of crap but people opt for it because of fear of missing out on something.

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I have a question that my biometric was collected on Feb 17, 2021, but till now the status still shows "we need your fingerprints to process your application". My friend got her biometric update immediately once she has done her biometric collection. Is this normal?
Its the same for me. I submitted my bio metrics on Feb 25. As the biometrics details are reflecting under the profile, so, its not something we worry about.