Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
That's depressing. Do you have a legitimate article or news clip where they have stated that application will be on hold for UNCERTAIN amount of time. I would strongly recommend to not fall prey to such open ended speculations as they cause a lot of unneeded negativity.
Yes true. But as per the IRCC website they are working on those applications who are exempted from travel restrictions. This means irrespective of the category they are working on those applications where they can move to Canada hassle free. So there are chances that FSW O can get PPR in time. Not being over ambitious but just bit hopeful.

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Yes true. But as per the IRCC website they are working on those applications who are exempted from travel restrictions. This means irrespective of the category they are working on those applications where they can move to Canada hassle free. So there are chances that FSW O can get PPR in time. Not being over ambitious but just bit hopeful.
FSW O are not exempted right now I think. I think only people who are exempted right now is family reunion, Open work permit applicants and students.

Reactions: Ph2Morden

Ph2Morden

Mar 10, 2020
Morden
NOC Code......
Hi
i got my ITA in Oct. Will be applying in a few days.
My friends who applied last year still havent got their PR.
Wonder how much delay will we have to face. I hope it all gets better in a few months.
Are you FSW-EE applicant?

Aishakhannoah

Feb 22, 2021
Hi guys
Quick question
My biometrics were already given in 2015 for my visit visa for canada i got my AOR on 29 January 2021 .
I got two ghost updates before my MEP passed
MEP was passed on 12 February 2021
So my question is that they would have started my background check after AOR due to biometrics availability before hand ?
and what would’ve those Two ghost update meant?

Reactions: soccer_007

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys
Quick question
My biometrics were already given in 2015 for my visit visa for canada i got my AOR on 29 January 2021 .
I got two ghost updates before my MEP passed
MEP was passed on 12 February 2021
So my question is that they would have started my background check after AOR due to biometrics availability before hand ?
and what would’ve those Two ghost update meant?
No, background checks can ONLY start after MEP not AOR. The first step IRCC does is to check your documents for completeness before any assessment is performed. Criminality will start after MEP if IRCC already had your bio, as your bio would’ve been linked at completeness check. Security will only start once your eligibility has been conclusively passed by an officer. http://askkubeir.com/lifeline-of-express-entry/

As for your GUs — the first one is probably related to MEP. Not sure on the 2nd one.

Reactions: soccer_007

CoveBosniaTz

May 28, 2019
If I can't have main duties from NOC on Employment verification (ex-employer won't write them) is CIC going to cut points that I claimed for international experience? Or I can be rejected because of this?

andy830623

Jan 10, 2021
Due to current situation... What is the expected processing time for Outland FSW applicants these days?
Really depends on when Canada ends its lockdowns. Currently I think there is a lot of people go their application all processed but still not granted COPR because IRCC's reasoning is if they issue COPR and people can't enter they will need to renew COPR anyways. Plus they stated in January that FSW is being processed in limited capacity. That being said. There is not many FSW applications since Dec since there was no FSW draws until now. But in my opinion the boarder policy and lockdowns really play the biggest role here in terms of FSW processing timeline.

Average processing time in 2019 was 9 months and thats before the lockdowns.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey Folks, hope everyone is doing well in these troubling times. Thanks again for creating this thread!
Got my ITA on December 9th, 2020
Got my AOR on January 12th, 2021.
Bridging Open work permit application was submitted on January 14th, 2021
Bridging Open work permit application was approved onFebruary 13th, 2021

My physician sent in my medical results to Cic on the 22nd of January. However, the medical result field has the default comment on it at the moment. This will probably change in a few weeks.
I have noticed 4 ghost updates on my application, so far. The background check field changed to "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. ", a few days ago.

Wishing everyone a speedy processing time, cheers!
In witch category did you apply Express Entry or PNP paper based???