Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Any PNP Inland of January 2021 received BIL or MEP ?

chrisflare

Feb 3, 2021
Thank you for creating this thread!

AOR: Jan 23

Question: I know this is a common bug that submitted documents won't show the optional document uploaded. I tried clearing cache and used different devices to log in, but my account just never showed my optional document. Should I contact IRCC for this?

Thanks!

nellyrow

Jun 23, 2020
Thank you for creating this thread!

AOR: Jan 23

Question: I know this is a common bug that submitted documents won't show the optional document uploaded. I tried clearing cache and used different devices to log in, but my account just never showed my optional document. Should I contact IRCC for this?

Thanks!
clear cache and keep refreshing (about 25 - 30 times), it’ll come up. worked for me.

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Anyone able to see progress bar ? For me it’s not appearing, anything to worry about ?
I could see it yesterday but not today. It appeared after medicals were passed and BIL was received. I read yesterday that there are some glitches and it can disappear from time to time. Anyway, the progress bar isn’t accurate and doesn’t reflect the progression of your case. It just counts 6 months from AOR.

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Hello everyone, had my MEP/BIL on 2nd February and did the appointment yesterday.
Also got a request on 2nd February to fill Forms IMM5669e on Schedule A Background Information and IMM5406 on additional family information with original signatures for both of them.

Should I be worried?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi
Today when i logged in to my account the status was application/profile updated. After few minutes again it changed to submitted. my aor is jan 15 fsw outland. I am yet to receive the BIL update. Kindly help what was that ?

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi All,
I have got ITA on 21st Jan CEC Inland and gathering my documents, need your help in following,

1. I had 3 passports in total from my home country and according to my travel history i had 1 international visit on each, i have lost the first passport and have two now, similarly my wife has been issued 2 passports and have history on one each but lost the 1st one. Do i need to mention this in explanation letter or uploading the recent ones with stamps pages would be good.

2. My back home employer changed his business nature and closed his website as well, new business is entirely different only the name is same, i got a hold of him and he said that he can verify my employment on email or on phone if required, but my concern is when case officer will search the company name then wont find the website and on FB and other sources company exist but with totally different business nature.

Need help!
Please help.

Jul 10, 2019
Qatar
Please help.
You only have to upload travel stamps if they fall under 10 years travel history, Anything beyond that is not required. You can mention it in LoE for your peace of mind. In my case I had 10 year travel history in the old passport but no travel history in the renewed passport, therefore I scanned all pages of both the passports and submitted as one file. I feel that is the safest thing to do.

As for item 2, Case officers have multiple ways of verifying your experience apart for just google search and your best bet is to gather as much information as possible (Offer letter, pay slips, Reference Letters, business cards) along with a well structured LoE compiled as one document.

Hope this helps.