May 29, 2022
AOR Jan 2021
ADR March 26, 2022
All ADRs submitted before April 26, 2022
no update after that.
should i go for gcms notes or not .
is it of any use ?
anyone facing similar scenario ?
I received an email stating that I have to submit my passport in the nearest VAC within 30 days but there is no change in my file. How do I submit it ? Do I just prepare the package and drop it off ? Or what ? Please guide me.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I received an email stating that I have to submit my passport in the nearest VAC within 30 days but there is no change in my file. How do I submit it ? Do I just prepare the package and drop it off ? Or what ? Please guide me.
If you don't have any change in circumstances you should book 2 way courier service, complete the package and either wait for bluedart to pickup or drop off the package at the nearest bluedart office.
Double check the photo specifications, as IRCC is strict about the photo specifications.
Also, in a paper write your height and eye colour and send it along with the package.
Good Luck

Meet29

May 29, 2022
If you don't have any change in circumstances you should book 2 way courier service, complete the package and either wait for bluedart to pickup or drop off the package at the nearest bluedart office.
Double check the photo specifications, as IRCC is strict about the photo specifications.
Also, in a paper write your height and eye colour and send it along with the package.
Good Luck
Thank you so much for replying. Can I not personally drop it off at VAC ?

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR JAN-21
VO - Mostly Ottawa
ADR request - Pay Slips, Birth Certificate, Sch A ( For me and Non Accompanying Spouse), Family Information IMM5446, Sibling Proof ( Passport Bio Pages) on 9th March 2022.
ADR Submitted 27th March and 6th April 2022.
Immediately After submission , Additional Doc changed to NA and got email for docs received from IRCC.
1st GU ( Approximately 4-5 days later after submission of ADR - Background Check Changed to " We are processing your background Check" from " Your application is in Progress"
2nd GU - Medicals Extended on 12th May 2022.
!!!!!Now waiting !!!!!
What do you think guys, when can i receive PPR. It's been a long wait.

Tried calling IRCC, not able to connect to an agent. Raised Webform- Standard generic reply.

Reactions: maradona007

Sanabhi

Sep 25, 2021
@legalfalcon

Hi LegalFalcon. I just received and ADR for the below I would appreciate your assistance:

-Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate - CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE IF I HAVE TO SUBMIT FOR ALL COUNTRIES I LIVED OR ONLY THE ONE I AM LIVING NOW. AS IN THE PAST I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL THE COUNTRIES I LIVED AND NEVER VISITED AGAIN.???????

-Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature - CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO DO THIS?????

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello Guys!!
Received RFV email on 3rd June, 2022
CoR - India

Just want to confirm. Are there any other documents to be submitted other than the following (two way courier service post PPR)?
1. Original Passport
2. Photographs as per specifications - 2
3. Consent form
4. SMS/Courier form
5. Email printout of Rfv
6. Passport transmission form which I believe is the Printout of VFS email with AWB
7. Height and Eye colour document

Some of the documents were mentioned in the rfv mail whereas few were mentioned in the email by VFS containing AWB number.

Can you please guide me if there is any discrepancy.

Thanks in advance.
Hi. I am in the same state of confusion. Can you please help me if you received any clarity on this?

migr82can

Apr 13, 2021
Please I need help here Kindly read the letter I got from consulate need good letter to explain this I made a mistake To put yes on have I been deny visa for Canada or any other country before

I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
I have concerns that you failed to declare truthful information on your application. Specifically, you did not declare three USA refusals. You are solely responsible for the information contained in your file and ensuring that it is complete and correct. This is important because it relates to credibility; additionally, knowing your background history, including immigration history, factors into the eligibility and admissibility assessment of your application. The onus is on you to satisfy me that you did not misrepresent yourself as this omission could have lead to an error in the Administration of IRPA. Please explain why this information was not provided, and provide copies of documentation you have to support your response, which may include copies of refusal letters or other correspondence. .
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced
I suggest you better get in touch with an immigration lawyer.

shail422

Jun 13, 2022
AoR 21 January, 2021
CoR Mumbai, India
VO Ottawa originally, then I spoke to an agent on 3rd March 2022, and she said its shifted to RROC.
Upfront medicals done on 25th March, 2022.
Remed request 8th April 2022.
Medical passed 5th May, 2022.
ADR request 8th April, 2022.
ADR submitted 6th May, 2022.

In our account,
Review of ADR now says - Not applicable.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No updates/messages visible on profile nor any GU. Have tried calling IRCC almost every other day to speak to an agent but the call doesn't transfer saying we are receiving a high volume of calls and could not transfer your call to an agent.

Have raised 3 webforms till now. All standard replies.

This is really getting frustrating now. We don't know whether we've got the PR or have been rejected or anything. Life is at a stand still since 16 months now. Any help from anyone on how to get an update regarding our application? Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: maradona007

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
AoR 21 January, 2021
CoR Mumbai, India
VO Ottawa originally, then I spoke to an agent on 3rd March 2022, and she said its shifted to RROC.
Upfront medicals done on 25th March, 2022.
Remed request 8th April 2022.
Medical passed 5th May, 2022.
ADR request 8th April, 2022.
ADR submitted 6th May, 2022.

In our account,
Review of ADR now says - Not applicable.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

No updates/messages visible on profile nor any GU. Have tried calling IRCC almost every other day to speak to an agent but the call doesn't transfer saying we are receiving a high volume of calls and could not transfer your call to an agent.

Have raised 3 webforms till now. All standard replies.

This is really getting frustrating now. We don't know whether we've got the PR or have been rejected or anything. Life is at a stand still since 16 months now. Any help from anyone on how to get an update regarding our application? Any comments would be highly appreciated.
have you ever ordered notes?

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello everyone,
My application is finally approved. Thus, I would like to share with you my timeline:
- AOR January 2021
- First upfront medical examination: Jan 2021
- Upfront medical examination reflected in my account: 08 Feb 2021
- Additional Document Request (Biometric of my wife): March 2022
- Second medical examination: 31 March 2022
- Additional Document Request (biometric payment evidence): 5 May 2022
- ADR submitted: 09 May 2022
- PPR: 31 May 2022
- Passports sent via UPS: 4 June 2022
- Final Approval: 07 June 2022
- Received the passports back via UPS: 13 June 2022

Quick Notes:
- When my background check changed from 'we are processing' to 'in progress' my eligibility status changed from 'not started' to 'Review required' due to visa refusal before. When the background check went back to 'we are processing' again my eligibility was passed.

- For my PoF (proof of funds) I've got a gift deed from my mother-in-law signed by her and stamped at the town hall. The amount of the gift deed was about 95% of the required amount. She withdrew it from her bank account, gave it to me in cash and I deposited it in my bank account the day after. I used her withdrawal receipt and my deposit receipt along with the signed gift deed as proofs. I am writing this for those who say that the gift deed is accepted only when it is received from the parents. I am an example that it is not really the case.

Thanks all for your supports. This community is a blessing. Special thanks for @legalfalcon.