+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Komal145

Nov 10, 2020
Hello Guys!!
Received RFV email on 3rd June, 2022
CoR - India

Just want to confirm. Are there any other documents to be submitted other than the following (two way courier service post PPR)?
1. Original Passport
2. Photographs as per specifications - 2
3. Consent form
4. SMS/Courier form
5. Email printout of Rfv
6. Passport transmission form which I believe is the Printout of VFS email with AWB
7. Height and Eye colour document

Some of the documents were mentioned in the rfv mail whereas few were mentioned in the email by VFS containing AWB number.

Can you please guide me if there is any discrepancy.

Thanks in advance.

Bro Bro

Sep 5, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a question regarding IMM5406e:
In the section C (Brother and sisters), is it mandatory to put the complete address of my brothers? is it OK to omit the email addresses ?
one of my brothers is not in close contact with me, I know the town he is living in but not the complete, exact address and I think he doesn't have an email address!
Please advise?
Thanks

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi guys,

What is the current timeline of passport stamping @ new delhi IRCC office?

Submitted passport on 1st June'22 to blue dart courier

Till when i can expect return ?

Any ideas ?

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, post PPR . How can we start looking for jobs in Canada ? How do I let the employers know that my PR application has been approved and they should consider my profile? @legalfalcon

safa77

Sep 17, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon , I need some insights about my application if it is possible please:

I received remedical on the 4th of May and passed it on the 8th of May 2022.

Then IRCC requested pcc and schedule A which I also submitted.

However, I received my GMCS notes today and it says eligibility and security not started.

The notes also mention on 07/02/2022 in queue for support review and application due date 03/06/2022.

My question is: do you think there is any chance to receive an answer in the next 3 months as both eligibility and security didn't start? It seems that people who received ADR and remed requests have their answers in one or two months.

I am moving to another country and I need to plan ahead because I am going to submit my passport for visa stamping for the new country.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Did you get it done upfront before a re-medical request or you got it done after a medical request?
I did after receiving re-medical request by ircc on 6th and 11th May. Today get a GU and file updated that no need of addition documents required and No need of medical examination. (Don't show Medical Pass in My GC Account)

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi guys, post PPR . How can we start looking for jobs in Canada ? How do I let the employers know that my PR application has been approved and they should consider my profile? @legalfalcon
[/QUOTE
In same boat

Piglet01

Jun 7, 2022
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi Group,

SINP PNP Outland, AOR Jan 13, 2021 VO London COR Philippines.

We have just received a GU that we passed our medicals. It's actually our old medical result from Nov 2020. Before, the status said "passed" on Feb 2021 and changed back to "you do not need a medical." Now it's updated to "passed" again.

What do you guys think it means?

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Group,

SINP PNP Outland, AOR Jan 13, 2021 VO London COR Philippines.

We have just received a GU that we passed our medicals. It's actually our old medical result from Nov 2020. Before, the status said "passed" on Feb 2021 and changed back to "you do not need a medical." Now it's updated to "passed" again.

What do you guys think it means?
Same thing happened to me but the date of the "medical passed" was also changed. It most probably means that your medical results were extended.

Reactions: Piglet01

Bro Bro

Sep 5, 2021
Dear All,
I have received ADR: schedule A, IMM5406 and payslips.
The problem is that in my account I found only buttons to upload Schedule A and IMM5406, no other upload button for payslips!
What should I do? is there a way I can upload payslips?
Anyone had the same issue?
Thanks

Hishow

Jul 13, 2017
Please I need help here Kindly read the letter I got from consulate need good letter to explain this I made a mistake To put yes on have I been deny visa for Canada or any other country before

I have reviewed your application and the documents submitted in support of it. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
I have concerns that you failed to declare truthful information on your application. Specifically, you did not declare three USA refusals. You are solely responsible for the information contained in your file and ensuring that it is complete and correct. This is important because it relates to credibility; additionally, knowing your background history, including immigration history, factors into the eligibility and admissibility assessment of your application. The onus is on you to satisfy me that you did not misrepresent yourself as this omission could have lead to an error in the Administration of IRPA. Please explain why this information was not provided, and provide copies of documentation you have to support your response, which may include copies of refusal letters or other correspondence. .
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Such a finding of inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced