+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Mak90X

Mar 9, 2022
Hii @legalfalcon and everyone here, please help me out. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me that your eligibility is review required. However, there’s no such status in my account. In my account it shows as “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.“ I got two ADR requests last month which I had already submitted regarding POF, updated passport, PCC and remed.
is there anything to worry about or the review required status was there thats they had asked for the additional documents.
please reply.
TIA

This is normal, junior officer will send it to senior for final check. You will not see this in your portal. the exact detail of the reason can only be seen through GCMS notes where he will mention his doubts or will ask senior officer to look into something.

ADR is part of application processing, they are just getting updated records so they can smoothly process your application.

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
This is normal, junior officer will send it to senior for final check. You will not see this in your portal. the exact detail of the reason can only be seen through GCMS notes where he will mention his doubts or will ask senior officer to look into something.

ADR is part of application processing, they are just getting updated records so they can smoothly process your application.
Thanks
Can I request for the gcms notes? However my application was submitted by the immigration consultant and he’s saying even if there’s RR there’s nothing to worry about.
but I am so stressed

ronaldocr7

Mar 16, 2022
hi @legalfalcon . i got a medical update. is it good news?

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
May 13, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
February 26, 2021 Completed.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mak90X

Mar 9, 2022
Thanks
Can I request the GCMS notes? However, my application was submitted by the immigration consultant and he’s saying even if there’s RR there’s nothing to worry about.
but I am so stressed

you can, but the standard time to receive GCMS notes is a minimum of 30 days, For me its 40 days, and have not received them. I also had a Review required on my letter of employment , the note said that it appeared to be issued from a coworker, so I resubmitted the letter from HR saying the letter was not issued by a co-worker.

Usually, RR is a normal process, if they have any objections, they will give you chance to submit supporting documents related to that issues. Always remember Canadian dream is not bigger than your current time, it will eventually happen within a month or two maximum, so stop worrying and enjoy your life.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, I submitted additional documents on my account and received the 'Congratulations! You have successfully transmitted your additional documents' message on the screen. The status of the documents also changed from 'Replacement Needed' to 'Replacement Provided'. However, I did not receive any confirmation email from IRCC after submitting the documents. Is this something to be worried about? Do I need to raise a webform asking them for confirmation that they received the documents?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
If the status on your online account reflects that the docs have been submitted, no need to worry.

Reactions: Mimee

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
you can, but the standard time to receive GCMS notes is a minimum of 30 days, For me its 40 days, and have not received them. I also had a Review required on my letter of employment , the note said that it appeared to be issued from a coworker, so I resubmitted the letter from HR saying the letter was not issued by a co-worker.

Usually, RR is a normal process, if they have any objections, they will give you chance to submit supporting documents related to that issues. Always remember Canadian dream is not bigger than your current time, it will eventually happen within a month or two maximum, so stop worrying and enjoy your life.
Thanks for your reply but if you have not received your gcms notes, how come you know that RR was on your employment letter? Did the agent told you on phone ?

Mak90X

Mar 9, 2022
Thanks for your reply but if you have not received your gcms notes, how come you know that RR was on your employment letter? Did the agent told you on phone ?

No, so I keep requesting GCMS every two months. The last one received was in March, which showed all this drama. Then I applied for notes again on the 4th of April but dint receive it yet but getting Ghosts updates and ADR for the Police clearance certificate, which ideally means that my eligibility has passed and PPR is near. IA

There is no way of knowing the detail of the application without GCMS notes.

Reactions: Free_soul

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon . i got a medical update. is it good news?

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
May 13, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
February 26, 2021 Completed.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is definitely progress and any progress is always good news.

Reactions: ronaldocr7

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,

I have been told by someone to upload my upfront medical sheets along with schedule A and pcc. As i have also received remedical request even though i had appeared for upfront 2 months back which is not updated in profile.

What do you guys think would it be helpful in order to get upfront remedical updated within 30 days time

Free_soul

May 13, 2022
No, so I keep requesting GCMS every two months. The last one received was in March, which showed all this drama. Then I applied for notes again on the 4th of April but dint receive it yet but getting Ghosts updates and ADR for the Police clearance certificate, which ideally means that my eligibility has passed and PPR is near. IA

There is no way of knowing the detail of the application without GCMS notes.
Ohk.. So I also got first ADR for remed, PCC and schedule A and then after one week again I got ADR for updated passport as my passport was expiring soon and POF. What does this indicate?

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Guys, i have a query. I am the primary applicant and my husband is accompaning dependent. He changed his job last month (all indian work experience) so didnt got any points. Do we have to inform ircc about that?

yatmom

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Guys, i have a query. I am the primary applicant and my husband is accompaning dependent. He changed his job last month (all indian work experience) so didnt got any points. Do we have to inform ircc about that?
Not required. Your application will be reviewed basis documents shared before. Job change post submission shouldn't affect. Especially when there were no points taken for that