Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon No it does not says approved anywhere.
Last update states in GCMS is on 14 March which says "No 35/37 concerns evident"
Further there is due date of 07 April 2022 mentioned that is assigned to the same officer who updated the last status.
This is how my Assessment looks like:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: (Blank)
HIRV: (Blank)
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: (Blank)
Medical: Passed
Mispresentation: (Blank)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (Blank)
Final: (Blank)

By the way I spoke to the IRCC agent today and he confirmed that my background check which is security and Criminality are both passed too and that no further process is pending. My file is waiting for final review which he don't know when will that happen.
Do you advise to raise a webform?
If your application ha snot been approved, a PPR has not been sent to you as your application is not yet finalized.

The final stage is a final review before the PPR is sent. Even if all stages are passed, a final review has to be done.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Urgent help required!
I received my passport back today without visa stamping and the reason mentioned in the note is "Application in progress - your application is still in progress. Once finalized, you will receive instructions from our office regarding the next steps". I am not sure on why they have returned the passport without visa as I received RFV mail in March which I had sent with the documents as well as requested.
Has this happened to anyone else? Please help share on what might be the reason and what should I do now as next steps.

If your meds have expired, that is usually the reason why the passport may be returned. Also if you added a new family member, that too could be the reason.

This is now common when IRCC sends a PPR and then returns the passport as some or the other document may have expired.

Request your gCMS notes or call to know the exact reason.

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
If your meds have expired, that is usually the reason why the passport may be returned. Also if you added a new family member, that too could be the reason.

This is now common when IRCC sends a PPR and then returns the passport as some or the other document may have expired.

Request your gCMS notes or call to know the exact reason.
Remedical was requested for me by ircc in Feb'22 which was approved in March'22, and family member addition - I had notified them of marriage and they requested details of my husband who is a PR in Canada through the gckey profile. Post all this I had received RFV, so I am assuming all this was considered before sending the PPR by them. Is there any other reason which could lead to sending the passport back?
Also, if there would have been an issue with pic specifications they would have mentioned it and asked me to send the passport back? Or that could also be the case here? Please help. @legalfalcon

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
Hi Guys,

I recently received a re-medical request on 3rd April, as I've already gone through upfront re-medical on 28th Feb I'm not sure what do you next? I've already raised multiple webforms but haven't received any updates.

I tried talking to the hospital to link the new IME number to my upfront medicals but they refused, saying they can't do that.

One weird thing is in my latest GCMS notes, there is an update saying they're unable to download the attachment from the system. The remark is made on 2nd March but as per the eMedical information sheet received from the hospital, the medicals were uploaded by them on 5th March, they even opened my file on the eMedical system and showed me that everything is correct and if there is any technical issue IRCC will contact them directly and I just have to send them a webform and wait.

Attaching the snapshot of GCMS as well.

@legalfalcon Can you please suggest how to proceed? Can I merge eMedical information sheet with Schedule A and upload it in the ADR placeholder so that they can check?

Hi,

I'm facing same issue. I gave upfront medicals 2 weeks ago and inform IRCC via webform. Yesterday, i received remedicals request asking me to provide medicals in 30 days. Today, i visited hospital they told they can't link it and also they are not allowing me to take medicals again with new IMEI number. They asking me to talk to visa officer and request him/her to link it which as per my knowledge is not possible.

Did you manage to find solution for your problem? I'm thinking to submit one more webform today and attach remedical letters and upfront medical reports, and ask them to link it. Also, thinking to book appointment in another hospital as a backup plan. Can i give remedicals in different hospital after submitting webform to IRCC requesting them to link upfront medicals to the remedical request?

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Good day house, @legalfalcon

I've noticed something on my GCKEY account. I don't know if it's same for everyone

Shortly after my remedical was passed, April 13, "view dependent" option disappeared in my GCKEY account. So I can't see dependents anymore as the option is no longer there for me to even click on. It's been like that since April 13.

*From my confirmation via call, all stages have been passed.
*Aor January
*Non accompanying dependents

I would appreciate any input.

Is it linked to the progress of my application?

Last edited:

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
Hi,

I'm facing same issue. I gave upfront medicals 2 weeks ago and inform IRCC via webform. Yesterday, i received remedicals request asking me to provide medicals in 30 days. Today, i visited hospital they told they can't link it and also they are not allowing me to take medicals again with new IMEI number. They asking me to talk to visa officer and request him/her to link it which as per my knowledge is not possible.

Did you manage to find solution for your problem? I'm thinking to submit one more webform today and attach remedical letters and upfront medical reports, and ask them to link it. Also, thinking to book appointment in another hospital as a backup plan. Can i give remedicals in different hospital after submitting webform to IRCC requesting them to link upfront medicals to the remedical request?
As a backup I've also booked an appointment in a different hospital.

Till now, I've raised multiple webforms, a few days back got an acknowledgment that they've received my documents sent via webform which was the eMedical information sheet given to us by the hospital. I guess the IRCC officer will link the IME numbers at the time of review as we're yet to submit the ADRs. I'm also thinking about presenting my UMI number on the LOE along with Schedule A so that the officer can know for certain about the upfront re-medicals.

dkv1986

Aug 30, 2019
As a backup I've also booked an appointment in a different hospital.

Till now, I've raised multiple webforms, a few days back got an acknowledgment that they've received my documents sent via webform which was the eMedical information sheet given to us by the hospital. I guess the IRCC officer will link the IME numbers at the time of review as we're yet to submit the ADRs. I'm also thinking about presenting my UMI number on the LOE along with Schedule A so that the officer can know for certain about the upfront re-medicals.
How you are planning to provide LOE about upfront remedicals along with Schedule A? Need to provide LOE and Schedule A by submitting a webform?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please I'd really need your expertise on this.. I am yet to receive my passport back.

I've tried to call and email the visa office but no response
After you submit your passport it can take 4-12 weeks for it to be returned. This largely depends on the workload of the VO, the backlog, and the COVID restrictions if any. Some offices have a protocol that after receiving the mail in the mailroom, they do not open packages for 3-5 days.