Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Don’t know
have your medical done in america and send it to them
they may not ask why you are doun in america but in case they asked just let them know what happened
the second option is also to get the medical exam done in america and while sending the result to them ad a LOF letter of explanation ( explaining why you are doing it from america)
Which country you do the medicals don't matter because it's not the officer in charge of the application that passes medicals. The LOE is absolutely unnecessary

Vaisakh1805

Nov 13, 2020
I got an ADR for PCC , schedule A and medical on April 1st. However, I have already done upfront remedical on March 1st.
Regarding PCC, long before ITA I am residing in india. However, I worked in oman and uae and also produced PCC from both countries during submission in Jan 2021 and after that i didn't visit these places. So should I need to submit a new Indian PCC or all countries of residence. Anyone pls guide me .

Vaisakh1805

Nov 13, 2020
I got an ADR for PCC , schedule A and medical on April 1st. However, I have already done upfront remedical on March 1st.
Regarding PCC, long before ITA I am residing in india. However, I worked in oman and uae and also produced PCC from both countries during submission in Jan 2021 and after that i didn't visit these places. So should I need to submit a new Indian PCC or all countries of residence. Anyone pls guide me .
@Vidnomenon I think you had same query. How did you submit the document? Could you please share your thoughts

maradona007

Nov 26, 2020
I used TextNow.
Hi MajorGrom how did you manage to call IRCC using TextNow? When I created my account on TextNow it was constantly showing error when I entered canadian area code for selecting a virtual number. So, I ended up selecting a US number instead ! called up IRCC on 1-888-242-2100 but was not able to connect. It said the number cannot be called as dialed, please check the number you have dialed. I think since IRCC only accepts call from local canadian number, I faced this issue. Can you please help by sharing how you managed to get a virtual Canadian Number using TextNow?

theregularguy

Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
Hello everyone!! I had received ADR for medicals, PCC, proof of employment and schedule A..I submitted the ADR's on 29th March and status in IRCC account changed to We have received the additional docs after 2-3 days I think...Then yesterday I got 5 emails (I guess one for each of the ADR) and status is now we are reviewing your additional docs....I called IRCC to check status of eligibility and that's still under progress..Also my primary VO is now RROC with secondary as NDVO which was earlier the primary VO. Can someone tell me what happens next? Is movement to RROC good? Anyone who has been through similar stages?

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
My medicals were extended on March 4, 2022 and background check changed to "in progress" shortly after, but I haven't received any updates since. Is this normal?

Ametheus

Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone!! I had received ADR for medicals, PCC, proof of employment and schedule A..I submitted the ADR's on 29th March and status in IRCC account changed to We have received the additional docs after 2-3 days I think...Then yesterday I got 5 emails (I guess one for each of the ADR) and status is now we are reviewing your additional docs....I called IRCC to check status of eligibility and that's still under progress..Also my primary VO is now RROC with secondary as NDVO which was earlier the primary VO. Can someone tell me what happens next? Is movement to RROC good? Anyone who has been through similar stages?
Check ur DM Conversations

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hi MajorGrom how did you manage to call IRCC using TextNow? When I created my account on TextNow it was constantly showing error when I entered canadian area code for selecting a virtual number. So, I ended up selecting a US number instead ! called up IRCC on 1-888-242-2100 but was not able to connect. It said the number cannot be called as dialed, please check the number you have dialed. I think since IRCC only accepts call from local canadian number, I faced this issue. Can you please help by sharing how you managed to get a virtual Canadian Number using TextNow?
I didn't do anything special. I used textnow and got canadian phone number. That was it.

sampiu1989

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
23-01-2021
FSW Inland applicant with one outland dependent
The dependent in India got re-medical request in GC Key profile (Form IMM1017_2) - "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY"
But the address mentioned for the dependent (in India) is mentioned as present address of the primary applicant in Canada.
Is that okay?
Anyone has any idea about it... just want to be clear about it before I go for the medical test...

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Had to redo my medicals last week Monday and my portal’s gone mad since then. Had my status change from “action is required” to “submitted” back to “action is required” and my medicals still isn’t passed.
It went from “ we requested…” to “we haven’t received…” back to “we requested…” anyone know what’s going on?

mitwa1990

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
NOC Code......
Everyone,

I did receive the portal email for my PR approval but unfortunately I am in India and I have few questions:

1. Do I reach Canada as soon as possible ( I am currently on valid work permit and enter Canada without any issues) and reply to the email that I am in Canada?

2.Will there be any issues at Port of entry on work permit while entering Canada as I haven't received COPR yet.

3. Do I reply saying that I am currently out of country? Do you recommend doing this? I don't want to delay the PR process and am OK to go to Canada as soon as possible.

4. How much time the PR process takes if I delay it by replying "No" to the email now and then to reinitiate the process when I am back?

Timeline:
AOR:8th Jan 2021
COR:USA
FSW - Outland while filing
Current status:FSW - Inland
Proof of Funds ADR:23rd March
Portal email:7th April