+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

winnie2022

Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

I need your help. I did my upfront medical on March 3, and submitted on Webform on 7 March but nothing changes on my application file. I'm thinking of sending IRCC an email to ask them to link my medical results to my current application, but I dont know which email address to send to.

My VO is Ottawa, COR Vietnam. Do you know how can I find their email address?

Thank you for your help.

em_10

Jun 16, 2021
My medicals expired in October as well but my COR doesn't get extensions so when I didn't get a request I went for an upfront again. You can try the same but chances are they might have also extended your medicals without notifying you.
Only way to be certain is to order GCMS notes especially since you're inland
So how do I know If my medicals are extended or not? in my GCMS notes that I last received in Feb it says Medical : Passed-Expired. Does it mean I should go for an upfront medical? or since I have not received any request for an updated medical I should assume they are extended?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
So how do I know If my medicals are extended or not? in my GCMS notes that I last received in Feb it says Medical : Passed-Expired. Does it mean I should go for an upfront medical? or since I have not received any request for an updated medical I should assume they are extended?
I believe if they were extended it would show up on your notes as well.
You can try and go for another upfront

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

I need your help. I did my upfront medical on March 3, and submitted on Webform on 7 March but nothing changes on my application file. I'm thinking of sending IRCC an email to ask them to link my medical results to my current application, but I dont know which email address to send to.

My VO is Ottawa, COR Vietnam. Do you know how can I find their email address?

Thank you for your help.
CPC-CTD-OTTAWA@cic.gc.ca
Also mail to centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: winnie2022

ethanlaughs

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
My application was approved today and I now await my passport to be shipped back to me. Thank you everyone. I anticipated that the process will take at most 7 months but ended up getting 14 months.
congrats!! 14 months isn't very long compared with others. I have similar timeline as yours, but I haven't got any updates :(

Reactions: maradona007

Newfoundland991

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
My application was approved today and I now await my passport to be shipped back to me. Thank you everyone. I anticipated that the process will take at most 7 months but ended up getting 14 months.
Congrats! How long did it take from the moment you sent your passport to approval?

Kkiran24

Feb 24, 2021
Hii all and @legalfalcon
Does anyone know what does we are reviewing your eligibility and processing your background check means? How long will it take to get ppr?
Thanks in advance

williammarzoque

Nov 5, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-01-2021
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hello Everyone!

FYI - Today (March 25), I noticed a GU in my PR application - IRCC renewed my medical to "Review of medical results - March 25, 2022:You passed the medical exam".
Has anyone noticed recent updates in your applications?
Mine is PNP-Inland (EE) and AOR: Jan 2021 - VO: Ottawa

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Dear members and @legalfalcon,

I recieved my gcms notes and i am worried about the indications its imply. My concerns are-
1. Why there is Review Required for all A11.2, R87, R75 and R75 and still written Ready to Finalize?
2. In PNP Nominations its written Province matches current residence-yes. Whereas i am in India since AOR.
3. In work experience only my 2nd company is mentioned, whereas i have worked in 3 companies. Were they unable to verify that or didnt do it?

Please have a look at the below gcms content and kindly interpret it for me. Thanks

Created Date: 2021/02/26 10:02:19 Created By: DM01333
Updated Date: 2021/12/26 10:02:53 Updated By: DM01333
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:

REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2021-01-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
A11.2: MET REVIEW REQUIRED R87: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize

PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. - PNC#: 1XXXXXX. - Province matches current residence:Yes -Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. -Schedule 4 on file:Yes.

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 994 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 992 Total CRS Points Assessed: 994 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and MARRIED at APR PA gained points aa at ITA PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with XXX Company edoc# XXXXXXXXX PA *Skill Transferability* 025 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified

EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED

Master's Degree, BUSINESS ADMIN R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1241 Administrative assistants__________ WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign Administrative Coordinator (NOC: 1241) for XXX Company R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# XXXXXXXXX): Dated: 2020-09-27 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES
FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 78 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 77 15 - R80 Work Experience - ***Revised*** (13) 05 -R83 Adaptability- verified Spouse has language Proficiency PNP Traige: Refer to IR
Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA (XXX, XXX), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2024-02-18 SPOUSE/CL (XXX,XXX), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2030-10-06
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXX, XXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (XXX, XXX) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application.