Hi All,

Below is my timeline for FSW-OUTLAND

ITA RECEIVED: Nov 5, 2020 (478 pts)
AOR: Jan 10, 2021
Medical passed: FEB 3, 2021
BIL: FEB 5, 2021
BIOMETRICS UPDATED: FEB 8, 2021

I have a few questions:

1. I have had no updates after my biometrics were done on my profile. Is it a good time to request the GCMS notes or do I wait?
2. At which point can I at least take a breath of relief if the application is going to move ahead or its not going to get accepted. I just don't want to be stuck in limbo. I just want a decision so that I can plan ahead.
I would say go ahead and order GCMS.
People would definitely say its early but it gives you peace of mind by at least knowing what stage your application is.

Reactions: janaor2021

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi All,

Below is my timeline for FSW-OUTLAND

ITA RECEIVED: Nov 5, 2020 (478 pts)
AOR: Jan 10, 2021
Medical passed: FEB 3, 2021
BIL: FEB 5, 2021
BIOMETRICS UPDATED: FEB 8, 2021

I have a few questions:

1. I have had no updates after my biometrics were done on my profile. Is it a good time to request the GCMS notes or do I wait?
2. At which point can I at least take a breath of relief if the application is going to move ahead or its not going to get accepted. I just don't want to be stuck in limbo. I just want a decision so that I can plan ahead.
Go ahead and order your notes. I am EE PNP with AOR of 4th January. When I called first week in March, was told everything except security is passed. I personally have not been checking for ghost updates but I ordered my notes last week - just to check if the security has been initiated at least and/or have an idea of its assignment and due dates. Doesn't hurt to order your notes now buddy.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Go ahead and order your notes. I am EE PNP with AOR of 4th January. When I called first week in March, was told everything except security is passed. I personally have not been checking for ghost updates but I ordered my notes last week - just to check if the security has been initiated at least and/or have an idea of its assignment and due dates. Doesn't hurt to order your notes now buddy.
Ah mine criminality and security had not started. But GCMS was generated on 13th april and i got ghost update on 18th April.
Hopefully one of these passed.

Will wait another month to order another set of GCMS

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Ah mine criminality and security had not started. But GCMS was generated on 13th april and i got ghost update on 18th April.
Hopefully one of these passed.

Will wait another month to order another set of GCMS
Nice. You can as well wait till July - since it will be 6months then - before you order the notes again. :D

Reactions: ziadnasir

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
For me i ordered mine on 30th March and received them 29th April. So i do have peace of mind now :p

So when is you AOR ?? After your OINP stage I kind of missed your AOR.
Congrats buddy. Yea, haven't been so active on here this past months. AOR is 4th January

zackzzz

May 10, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
[First post :)]

CEC inland here, AOR Jan 4. I recently got a new passport so I asked my progress with the webform that I submitted to update my passport and here is the updates:
  • Eligibility - Passed on May 4
  • Security - Not started
  • Criminality - Passed
Anyone on the same boat?

jp301408

Jan 29, 2021

CEC inland here, AOR Jan 4. I recently got a new passport so I asked my progress with the webform that I submitted to update my passport and here is the updates:
  • Security - Not started
  • Criminality - Passed
Anyone on the same boat?
I called around April 25, AOR is Jan 7 and

CEC Inland
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - In Process
Rest pending
VO is Vancouver.

@zackzzz do you know Visa Office?

noorahmedshaik

Jan 20, 2021

• Security - Not started
  • Criminality - Passed
Anyone on the same boat?
Did you get Ghost Update when eligibility passed? Thanks in advance @zackzz

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Nice. You can as well wait till July - since it will be 6months then - before you order the notes again. :D
I just had to pay $5 for them.. So very cheap.
But i guess definitely should wait a bit more.
I might order CBSA notes this time instead of GCMS. Might give more details about security and criminality.