+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
@legalfalcon please I need your urgent advice. My spouse and I have welcomed a newborn almost a month ago, so I want to submit documents required to add the baby in my application.

I'm currently at my work station, which is far from the city, where banks are, in my state. The bank cannot process the bank letter in one day. It usually takes btw a week or two. If I'm given permission to go to the city apply for bank letter, I might not be granted permission again to collect the bank letter. But I can get a signed and stamped statement of account from the bank in one day.

My question is: can I use signed and stamped statement of account from the bank to show updated POF?

If yes, would I need to explain why I'm using a signed and stamped bank statement instead?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you for all your support in answering everyone’s questions here. I’ve been following the thread. Please I have a question, how do I raise a GCMS note?. I’m an FSW - outlander, Jan AOR. No progress on my application. I’ve Passed Medicals but everything else is in progress. I raised a web form recently and no concrete details on my application, as it’s not an emergency. My sis lives in Canada and she wants to raise a gcsm note on my behalf, but we don’t know to go about. Pls advise

To raise a GCMS notes, all you need to do is provide a consent form to the person requesting.

The form is available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf

Once done, the request can be filed at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Just follow the steps and prompts.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please I need your urgent advice. My spouse and I have welcomed a newborn almost a month ago, so I want to submit documents required to add the baby in my application.

I'm currently at my work station, which is far from the city, where banks are, in my state. The bank cannot process the bank letter in one day. It usually takes btw a week or two. If I'm given permission to go to the city apply for bank letter, I might not be granted permission again to collect the bank letter. But I can get a signed and stamped statement of account from the bank in one day.

My question is: can I use signed and stamped statement of account from the bank to show updated POF?

If yes, would I need to explain why I'm using a signed and stamped bank statement instead?
Any PoF that you submit has to meet the IRCC requirements, which is:

• The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
If you cannot provide the above, then you will have to explain in the LoE. IF it is just a matter of time, you can seek extensions or wait before you sent the documents.

To read on PoF see

https://bit.ly/3HtrPuv

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear forum members, @legalfalcon , I'm asking for your advice.
FSW Outland, AOR 25th Jan 2021, biometrics passed in Feb. There were no other changes in the personal account. Probably, due to the fact that Canada is now intensively considering only applicants for the CEC and PNP programs, then I and my wife should expect movement in our case maybe not early then summer 2022... Therefore, I have three questions:

1) Is it useful to order the GCMS Notes? Does it affect on the fact that officers will begin to consider our case sooner?

2) As far as I understand, medical tests are relevant for a year (we passed it in December 2020), so there will be a request for re-passing?

3) As Proof of funds, we attached a bank statement confirming funds on accounts in three currencies. It's a shame that the money has been lying for nothing for a year now, so I would like to invest them. Therefore, the question is - how likely is it that the Canadian side will suddenly send a request for re-confirmation that the money is still in the account? And if they send it, then it will be possible to reply with an explanation that the money was lying for a year, then we invested it, and now we have transferred it back to regular accounts, and attach to the letter all statements on the movement of funds?

Thank you in advance!

1. Requesting GCMS notes has no impact on the processing of your PR application, it neither expediates it nor delays it.

2. The meds have to be valid on the day you submit the application as well as when you land. If your meds expire, IRCC will ask you to get them done again.

3. That will depend on a case-by-case basis. No one can predict if IRCC will ask for a newer proof, but can. To read on PoF see https://bit.ly/3HoRSTP

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
@legalfalcon
My AOR is 12th Jan-21
Had a query about PoF, all that money is lying idle since then, I would like to utilise some of it towards some other work, I will be able to replenish the account as and when I receive CoPR . Will this affect my application in any way ? As per the last information, my eligibility was already passed. Please advise, it will be of great help.
@legalfalcon please advise on this issue

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
If the eligibility is cleared then there shouldn't be a problem. But there is a bleek chance they might look into your account after that. Order GCMS notes and figure out if you havent
I had called IRCC couple of times in May and June , both times the volunteer said eligibility is passed.
Also, can they directly check the account balance ? I don't think bank would share details without customers consent

Feb 25, 2021
hi ,
AOR jan2021
RE MEDICAL SEP2021
EEPNP
OUTLAND DEPENDANTS
PORTAL REQUEST AND UPLOADED PHOTOS 28 oct 2021
Didnt recieve COPR
Any idea how many days will it take after portal ?

manasi0392

Jun 1, 2021
Hi Folks,

My application got updated on 12th November and it said "We are reviewing the additional documents." I had got request to submit hard scan copy for my IELTS which I had done back in February, and it seems like it got updated last week.
Also, I got request to get medicals done again.
Here's my application details -

AOR - Jan 2021
FSW Outland USA !

Does anyone know if application will move at pace after I submit my medicals or is this just automated system updates ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidnomenon

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Hi Folks,

My application got updated on 12th November and it said "We are reviewing the additional documents." I had got request to submit hard scan copy for my IELTS which I had done back in February, and it seems like it got updated last week.
Also, I got request to get medicals done again.
Here's my application details -

AOR - Jan 2021
FSW Outland USA !

Does anyone know if application will move at pace after I submit my medicals or is this just automated system updates ?

Thanks.
It's definitely not an automated response. Most folks getting re-med requests at this time get PPR within a month.

Reactions: manasi0392

Ahmmhas

Mar 28, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hi there,
I am a FSW-O candidate and I will be going back to my home country for at least a 3 months vacation. If I receive a PPR during my vacation can I take my passport and all my documents to VFS in my home country knowing that I did my Biometrics at my country of residence ? Or I will need to go back to apply at the same VFS where I did the biometrics ?

Thanks alooot

Reactions: Rayan89

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi there,
I am a FSW-O candidate and I will be going back to my home country for at least a 3 months vacation. If I receive a PPR during my vacation can I take my passport and all my documents to VFS in my home country knowing that I did my Biometrics at my country of residence ? Or I will need to go back to apply at the same VFS where I did the biometrics ?

Thanks alooot
You need to inform IRCC and IRCC will then send you instructions to submit the passport in another country. You cannot just submit a passport anywhere you like. Your file will not be at the VO so they will just return your passport back.

Reactions: Rayan89