+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Please contact get gems directly for any specific questions about your request.
it is unrelated to this discussion but couldn't connect with you in any other way. Please help me here: I became a PR in 2016, a friend from home country (Srilanka) had a fight with me and he is a citizen here. He reported that my education and work experience was not genuine but it 100%. This guy is super rich and has family relation with my ex-employer. Which means employer may lie and take his side. I am so worried now. My bank accounts where salary came are closed now can't get old statements. All i have is letters from employer. Can i do something or it will end my Canadian dream??? came as an economic immigrant provided 6 month statements and paystubs and ref letter nothing else, my income was never taxable so no tax returns, sri lankan accounts are closed now and if cic asks for statements of whole duration of work points claimed i can't do that as statements are not available and if employer plays along for his family member whom i fought with, what are my options? How long will it take for cic to take an action so that i know something is happening and what should i do?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
it is unrelated to this discussion but couldn't connect with you in any other way. Please help me here: I became a PR in 2016, a friend from home country (Srilanka) had a fight with me and he is a citizen here. He reported that my education and work experience was not genuine but it 100%. This guy is super rich and has family relation with my ex-employer. Which means employer may lie and take his side. I am so worried now. My bank accounts where salary came are closed now can't get old statements. All i have is letters from employer. Can i do something or it will end my Canadian dream??? came as an economic immigrant provided 6 month statements and paystubs and ref letter nothing else, my income was never taxable so no tax returns, sri lankan accounts are closed now and if cic asks for statements of whole duration of work points claimed i can't do that as statements are not available and if employer plays along for his family member whom i fought with, what are my options? How long will it take for cic to take an action so that i know something is happening and what should i do?
First of all, just by someone reporting something has no significance no matter how rich they are. Unless you get a notice from IRCC, it is just irrelevant. If you are already a PR, you need not worry.

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
First of all, just by someone reporting something has no significance no matter how rich they are. Unless you get a notice from IRCC, it is just irrelevant. If you are already a PR, you need not worry.
thanks, i can now relax after hearing from you. Just a doubt about notice, if someone reports, does ircc definitely sends a notice or they first investigate and than send a notice or they don't do anything at all if no evidence is provided by the person reporting?

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, in my GCMS notes 2, it says: [...] POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT [Country name] police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age [...]

What does Recommendation in this section mean? Does it mean pass for the whole application, or only pass for criminality?

And thank you so much for your previous answers.
Nora
I think that's for Criminality. May I know the results of your other assessments too?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, in my GCMS notes 2, it says: [...] POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT [Country name] police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age [...]

What does Recommendation in this section mean? Does it mean pass for the whole application, or only pass for criminality?

And thank you so much for your previous answers.
Nora
R10 is the first step and ic called completeness check.

The recommendation here means that you have passed the completeness check.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks, i can now relax after hearing from you. Just a doubt about notice, if someone reports, does ircc definitely sends a notice or they first investigate and than send a notice or they don't do anything at all if no evidence is provided by the person reporting?
It is not that easy to just revoke someone's PR status. And before that is done, due process has to be followed and IRCC will have to send you a notice, initiate an action against you and only the courts can revoke your status.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
To folks who already contacted your local MP, how effective was it in getting your file noticed and/or processed faster? I'm curious to learn.

The MP can only obtain your info and not expedite the process. Here is my old post on this:

An MP inquiry is not a right, rather it is a privilege given to the Member of Parliament to obtain your personal information from a federal agency.

Section 8 of the Privacy Act states:

Disclosure of personal information
  • 8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
  • (g) to a member of Parliament for the purpose of assisting the individual to whom the information relates in resolving a problem;
They can obtain your information from any federal agency within 24-48 hours. However, beyond this they cannot do anything.

To contact a MP, you can find their contact details https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en/search

ajseekshelp

Sep 25, 2021
@legalfalcon - Will be grateful for your advise.

I am a PR & my wife has filed her EE - FSWP - outland application. She got her medical completed in January 2021.

While submitting the application, I did not attach a LOE explaining the documents attached or for not getting the roles and responsibilities letter from the employer. Please advise what can be done now to prevent the application from being rejected?

As I am in Canada, please advise if I can connect with you to seek professional help.

Last edited:

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
@legalfalcon - Will be grateful for your advise.

I am a PR & my wife has filed her EE - FSWP - outland application. She got her medical completed in January 2020.

While submitting the application, I did not attach a LOE explaining the documents attached or for not getting the roles and responsibilities letter from the employer. Please advise what can be done now to prevent the application from being rejected?

As I am in Canada, please advise if I can connect with you to seek professional help.
Please, stop using this thread with off topic questions to legalfalcon. This is a January 2021 AOR thread.

ajseekshelp

Sep 25, 2021
Please, stop using this thread with off topic questions to legalfalcon. This is a January 2021 AOR thread.
Hi,

My question pertains to 2021 AOR and seems like very much on topic for this section of the forum.

Please advise if there is any other thread I should write this on.

Regards

Sanabhi

Sep 25, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

ITA - 25th Nov 2020
AOR- 28th Jan 2021
Biometric- Feb 2021
MEP- 24th Feb 2021

No update what’s so ever on the profile!

@legalfalcon just had a question on the below:

Primary applicant:
All good and clear profile

Spouse applicant:
Clear profile, but just during recent browsing I found out that we had to mention about (visa refusal) US tourist visa refusal 9.5 years back & my student visa refusal for UK in 2006 which I finally got and lived in Uk for 7 years.
But while reading the question I got confused and mentioned ‘NO’ on one of the statutory question. Now we are worried about what can happen next. It’s already been 8.5 months we have submitted the documents/profile/ITA. Can you please advise if we should inform IRCC now about our mistake. But I have no documentation about my visa refusal and no confirmed dates either from the past. We also haven’t applied for GCMS notes yet.
please advise further

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

ITA - 25th Nov 2020
AOR- 28th Jan 2021
Biometric- Feb 2021
MEP- 24th Feb 2021

No update what’s so ever on the profile!

@legalfalcon just had a question on the below:

Primary applicant:
All good and clear profile

Spouse applicant:
Clear profile, but just during recent browsing I found out that we had to mention about (visa refusal) US tourist visa refusal 9.5 years back & my student visa refusal for UK in 2006 which I finally got and lived in Uk for 7 years.
But while reading the question I got confused and mentioned ‘NO’ on one of the statutory question. Now we are worried about what can happen next. It’s already been 8.5 months we have submitted the documents/profile/ITA. Can you please advise if we should inform IRCC now about our mistake. But I have no documentation about my visa refusal and no confirmed dates either from the past. We also haven’t applied for GCMS notes yet.
please advise further
If you have had any visa refusal, you have to inform IRCC. If you did not do it earlier, you can do it now. I have explained the law in details in my posts. Since I am not privy to your documents or application, I can't comment more.

Sanabhi

Sep 25, 2021
If you have had any visa refusal, you have to inform IRCC. If you did not do it earlier, you can do it now. I have explained the law in details in my posts. Since I am not privy to your documents or application, I can't comment more.
Hi @legalfalcon ,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I guess we need to inform them via Webform? If yes, one of the question in the web form needs to answer is which is your VO? Which we don’t know, any way to find that out ?
Also is there any format to reply in the webform? Informing them late will it be classified as misinterpretation in any case ?