+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

fml73017

Jan 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received my AOR a week ago, and I have a question regarding my proof of funds. Since I transfer a fixed amount of money to my parents for household expenditure every month (to the same account), would IRCC consider it as a suspicious payment? Should I consider submit an additional letter of explanation about this?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello,
Fsw
Outland (Egypt)
ITA 9th December 2020
Medical done 14 January 2021
AOR 24 January 2021
No BIL yet
Only paid processing fees (825 cad).

I applied 2.5 years ago and was rejected so I did biometric about 2.5 years ago and I remember that they requested it 3 weeks after my application.

I understand that due to covid there are delays nowadays, but is there any thing I should do to make them send me BIL as soon as possible?

Last edited:

MapleSyrupPoutine

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-01-2021
Hello,
Fsw
Outland (Egypt)
ITA 9th December 2020
Medical done 14 January 2021
AOR 24 January 2021
No BIL yet
Only paid processing fees (825 cad).

I applied 2.5 years ago and was rejected so I did biometric about 2.5 years ago and I remember that they requested it 3 weeks after my application.

I understand that due to covid there are delays nowadays, but is there any thing I should do to make them send me BIL as soon as possible?
There isn't anything you can't do at this stage, just wait. CEC candidates will be processed more quickly than the other streams.

Reactions: leviathan

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
It will be this till MEP
HI. I believe you are from dubai/abudhabi as well. I am from abudhabi and i am planning to go to india after finishing my biometric from here. My concern is that i wont be coming back to work rather be at home and will travel within 6 months once to uae. my ques is if i stay away for more than 6 months will my ban on the uae travel affect my pr process. My aor is jan 15. please help very much worried

2021 fsw

Feb 1, 2021
Hi all,

Applying from UAE, Citizen of Pakistan
FSW Outland
ITA 23 December 2020
Upfront Medical 30 December 2020
AOR 30 January 2021

Best of luck everyone !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaisonds

dch31

Feb 1, 2021
Hi,
ITA - Nov 2, 2020
AOR - Jan 1, 2021

I received an update today with the below message:
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to view the newly uploaded Client Information documents as they appear to be damaged. In order to rectify this issue, please rescan the original document(s) and save this scan as a new document in an acceptable file format. The file formats you can upload are .tiff, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx and .pdf. Other file formats cannot be uploaded. Once the new file has been created, please upload it to your application via MyCIC."

I have two queries on this:
1. Do they mean they are not able to view any document I uploaded and I need to re-upload all of them? What are Client Information documents?
2. I don't see any option to re-upload the documents in my profile post login - how do I reshare the documents?

I'm confused about the requirement here as I uploaded all documents in pdf format after checking them multiple times (I am still able to open the versions I had uploaded during profile submission in my PC). Any help will be much appreciated.

andy830623

Jan 10, 2021
Hi,
ITA - Nov 2, 2020
AOR - Jan 1, 2021

I received an update today with the below message:
"We regret to inform you that we are unable to view the newly uploaded Client Information documents as they appear to be damaged. In order to rectify this issue, please rescan the original document(s) and save this scan as a new document in an acceptable file format. The file formats you can upload are .tiff, .jpg, .png, .doc, .docx and .pdf. Other file formats cannot be uploaded. Once the new file has been created, please upload it to your application via MyCIC."

I have two queries on this:
1. Do they mean they are not able to view any document I uploaded and I need to re-upload all of them? What are Client Information documents?
2. I don't see any option to re-upload the documents in my profile post login - how do I reshare the documents?

I'm confused about the requirement here as I uploaded all documents in pdf format after checking them multiple times (I am still able to open the versions I had uploaded during profile submission in my PC). Any help will be much appreciated.
Are you uploading them in PDF format? PDF does have different formats/versions and sometimes it might get damaged. Try uploading jpg or png as they are less susceptible to damage/corruption etc.

For uploading it I am not 100% sure but judging from how you can edit your EE profile you might be able to upload them here at your application page
http://prntscr.com/xzoq8h

If they are referring to your client information documents they might be mentioning the extra document that you are able to provide them optionally. It is separated from the required docs that you need to submit at the very end of the upload list.

Last edited:

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
I just received the Biometrics letter (AOR: Jan 2, 2021, FSW Outland), but no news on medicals yet. 2 questions:

1. From what I've read, it looks like BIL and MEP occurs together on the profile? If so, should I be concerned that I got BIL but no MEP today?
2. For biometrics, the next available appointment at the nearest VAC is almost a month away (Mar 1). Will this cause delays in processing, or will other steps happen in parallel?

Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: maradona007