+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Security - who knows? Same databases and the like, check profile. Somebody working in a retail shop's going to get less detailed scrutiny than a Colonel-General.
true:) so basically they just check pa and a sponsor right?
my husb is going as unemployed. he wasn't employed up until december, we sent docs in November. so less checking on him obviously.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
true:) so basically they just check pa and a sponsor right?
my husb is going as unemployed. he wasn't employed up until december, we sent docs in November. so less checking on him obviously.
Yes, mainly the PA and sponsor. Sons of oligarchs might get more scrutiny, but then he wouldn't be unemployed, would he?

It's pretty obvious stuff that dont' usually apply to the vast majority of applicants - military service, etc. Links to criminals. Completing university in North Korea. Travel to certain countries, war zones.

Travel to EU/'the west' normal tourist destinations likely a positive.

Reactions: Daling and cjr

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hey Guys, Not sure how many from Jan 2020 are affected with CPC-Missisuaga Delays out of you all. But I just want to bring this to their attention.

Guys, please share this as much as possible on Twitter and Facebook. Reach out to your MPs and ask them for help and push them to reach out to Marco Mendicino (Liberal Eglinton-Lawrence and Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) to address this issue.

OR else get ready to wait for another 6 to 12 months, with no visible timeline on the COVID-19 situation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/immigration-spouses-delay-mississauga-1.5956766?cmp=rss

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello... Today we got an update... Sponsorship Application Status has now changed to Decision Made....
however, PR Application status is still showing as Application received.

So how much more time will the final approval take? Any idea please do let me know.

Application submitted on 10th January 2020. PA - India.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Hello... Today we got an update... Sponsorship Application Status has now changed to Decision Made....
however, PR Application status is still showing as Application received.

So how much more time will the final approval take? Any idea please do let me know.

Application submitted on 10th January 2020. PA - India.
Which VO?

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I keep receiving this email. Any one here received same email?

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application.

Enb123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi everyone

there is an update in cic information page as of February 21 they updated that we can request authorization letter to fasten the application process for the visit visa ( if u have applied) or else you can directly request..they will get back to us within 14 days ..you guys can check out so it would be clear to understand