JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
SVO? I thought Beijing was processing your application. Was it 26th of October?
As I stated a few posts earlier, BVO only scanned my docs and digitized the application. SVO is still the responsible office for processing. I hope that makes sense.

The SVO entry was made on Nov 26th. The entry was a synopsis of the entire application and the officer’s recommendation. Mentioned our relationship dates, seen photos, my background, PA’s background...

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Just now talked with IRCC, asking update about the application. They just said the same updates that we can see online. When enquired about the long months wait from February at CPC-M she said it completely depends upon the officer she doesn't have any info on it. Said maybe you are close to DM as no additional documents were asked!
when I enquired "Can I expect it before completing the 12 months time frame which will be over in about 50 days?" she said she is not sure about it, she doesn't have any info on it!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Just now talked with IRCC, asking update about the application. They just said the same updates that we can see online. When enquired about the long months wait from February at CPC-M she said it completely depends upon the officer she doesn't have any info on it. Said maybe you are close to DM as no additional documents were asked!
when I enquired "Can I expect it before completing the 12 months time frame which will be over in about 50 days?" she said she is not sure about it, she doesn't have any info on it!
Hopefully you do get DM soon but it won't be based on what she said since she can't see anything that you can't see. Don't get your hopes up too high or you will be disappointed if it doesn't happen soon.

dipzy2827

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Toronto CA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hopefully you do get DM soon but it won't be based on what she said since she can't see anything that you can't see. Don't get your hopes up too high or you will be disappointed if it doesn't happen soon.
Hope so!!
No high expectation after witnessing what MVO is doing for about the last 10months..

Reactions: Canada2020eh

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
They have been telling this to me for a while now (since August). Frustrating!!!

• Sad
Reactions: dipzy2827

Nevets24

Jan 2, 2020
NYC
Hi everyone, hoping to see if someone can answer a question for me.
I’ve been in Toronto with my wife and kids during the pandemic. My CoPR arrived, is there a way to land while on this side of the border? I didn’t think they would be okay flying with the sole intent of completing my CoPR

Reactions: papan5069

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi everyone, hoping to see if someone can answer a question for me.
I’ve been in Toronto with my wife and kids during the pandemic. My CoPR arrived, is there a way to land while on this side of the border? I didn’t think they would be okay flying with the sole intent of completing my CoPR
Hi,
This is the case where the CoPR holder will do flagpoling. You can search kn Canadian website and its legitimate. However, since the borders are closed, you can let IRCC know your situation and they can change your status.
Also, in your COPR mail, there will be set of instructions for a situation like this a.k.a “If you are in Canada”

Reactions: Nevets24

Sarbjit840

Nov 10, 2020
Yes. Dm on Friday and ppr on Monday. Cpcm vo. Waiting for 2 way courier thing from india
Our decison made was done on 2 dec 2020 but we have no idea like when we going to have passport request . Can anyone please tell? File coc center is in ottawa pre arrival and decison made done .