Interview........
Never
Passport Req..
11-09-2015; Delivered 15-09-2015; Decision Made 21-09-2015, Pick Up 23-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
You've got to wait till you receive AOR and then you will send it via webform referencing with the application number. Let's hope the application package is not returned to you as you've missed one of the mandatory documents.
Thanks.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi everyone, our application was sent Dec 27th and received at the sydney office January 3rd. Waiting for the first email via the lawyet

Reactions: Tya

nana123456789

Dec 25, 2019
Has anyone been able to link the application to the account? Do you know when can we link? My application was received on 2nd January, but do not have any update yet.

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Hello to all,

First, allow me to congratulate you all on submitting your application.

I am a PR of Canada and my recently married wife currently resides in the USA (she is an Indian citizen). I am just starting out filling for her PR (we are hoping to get the PR process done by end of the year, so she can move in with me in 2021). However, I am totally lost with this whole sponsorship process. I did my own PR process by myself, but it seems like this spousal sponsorship process is very different.

Therefore, my fellow PR applications, I am reaching out to you all.

Would anyone be able to become available for a quick phone call so he/she can provide some insights and some guidance on how you guys did yours? I know there is a guide available on the CIC website and I have thoroughly reviewed it. But talking to someone who has a good understanding of the entire process, the documents required, preparing the entire file, etc., would definitely be a great idea.

Anyway, please do let me know. I wouldn't mind calling him/her at all.

Till then, good luck to us all!!!

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Hello to all,

First, allow me to congratulate you all on submitting your application.

I am a PR of Canada and my recently married wife currently resides in the USA (she is an Indian citizen). I am just starting out filling for her PR (we are hoping to get the PR process done by end of the year, so she can move in with me in 2021). However, I am totally lost with this whole sponsorship process. I did my own PR process by myself, but it seems like this spousal sponsorship process is very different.

Therefore, my fellow PR applications, I am reaching out to you all.

Would anyone be able to become available for a quick phone call so he/she can provide some insights and some guidance on how you guys did yours? I know there is a guide available on the CIC website and I have thoroughly reviewed it. But talking to someone who has a good understanding of the entire process, the documents required, preparing the entire file, etc., would definitely be a great idea.

Anyway, please do let me know. I wouldn't mind calling him/her at all.

Till then, good luck to us all!!!
For $4000 any immigration lawyer will do the case for you. They will tell you what forms you need, what documents, they will fill out all info for you, they will communicate with CIC. All you need to do is to pay and wait.