App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
04-03-2020
Med's Done....
19-05-2020
Mailed my application in for USA husband and it was received on Jan 3. awaiting AOR
My application was sent back because I did not include a form I was sure I read that I didn't need because of our circumstances, it was the IMM 5604
Additional Family Information'. I'm not gonna go into detail as to why I thought we didn't need this in our circumstance but anyone who is worried about it can feel free to message me and we can talk in PMs.

Anyways, because it is a document that has to be signed, I now have to wait for it to be sent to me after he signs it. Fun.

I'll be updating the doc once I resend the entire package.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I took the liberty of fixing/cleaning up the Outland portion of the spreadsheet. I saw Inland had nice organized colours lol. so I fixed ours as well. Hope the creator doesn't mind. Also if I see formulas missing I have been fixing those as well. I haven't joined as yet as I'm only paying our fees this weekend. However I'll be adding myself on once I send ours off Next Week . Happy Friday everyone.

jewell0011

Jan 17, 2020
So I have a question. We mailed out or application on Jan 9th, and it says it was out for delivery on Jan 13th. We mailed it via Xpresspost with signature confirmation, however it still says delivery pending. We sent it to the P.O Box address in NS. Has any one else had this happen, or did we send it to the wrong address?

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
So I have a question. We mailed out or application on Jan 9th, and it says it was out for delivery on Jan 13th. We mailed it via Xpresspost with signature confirmation, however it still says delivery pending. We sent it to the P.O Box address in NS. Has any one else had this happen, or did we send it to the wrong address?
since you sent it to PO Box address you will not get sign confirmation as it is delivered to a PO Box, I sent it thru FedEx with signature confirmation and I could see the sign on FedEx website as I paid for delivery conf. and mine was delivered next day, I paid for FedEx express

jewell0011

Jan 17, 2020
since you sent it to PO Box address you will not get sign confirmation as it is delivered to a PO Box, I sent it thru FedEx with signature confirmation and I could see the sign on FedEx website as I paid for delivery conf. and mine was delivered next day, I paid for FedEx express
So it’ll just be a waiting game then on when they receive it or will we get some sort of confirmation other than AOR?

BobbyG

May 27, 2019
since you sent it to PO Box address you will not get sign confirmation as it is delivered to a PO Box, I sent it thru FedEx with signature confirmation and I could see the sign on FedEx website as I paid for delivery conf. and mine was delivered next day, I paid for FedEx express[/QUOTE
DID YOU USE THE COURIER ADDRESS INSTEAD TO NOVA SCOTIA

Juanali

Jan 17, 2020
uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
dar eslam
Any update on how long it takes to receive medical instruction letter ?

Sandy9090

Jun 21, 2019
Hello
Question regarding IMM5562 form (country specific form) for Principal applicant. do Sponsor( spouse) need to give their travel history as well in that form? My spouse is Canadian citizen living in Canada and commute daily for work to USA on TN visa.

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
We’ll be sending ours tomorrow! Good luck everyone. I’ll be adding myself to the spreadsheet next week.

Nicoleee

Dec 15, 2019
My application was sent back because I did not include a form I was sure I read that I didn't need because of our circumstances, it was the IMM 5604
Additional Family Information'. I'm not gonna go into detail as to why I thought we didn't need this in our circumstance but anyone who is worried about it can feel free to message me and we can talk in PMs.

Anyways, because it is a document that has to be signed, I now have to wait for it to be sent to me after he signs it. Fun.

I'll be updating the doc once I resend the entire package.
Mine was returned too. I was supposed to be a dec applicant but they said we don't have a receipt. We are 100% sure it was there. , back to day 1 of waiting again

RyGieSY

Nov 19, 2014
Qatar Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
aug 11 2015
Med's Done....
aug 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
No, we sent it to the P.O. Box address since we mailed it through Canada post.
Hello any update? Still delivery pending.
Were in the same boat.