+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

TOli

Oct 8, 2020
PA: France but I am living in Canada already.
VO: Sydney then Mississauga

PR application sent: 20/01/20
AOR1: 13/02
Biometrics requested: 13/02
Biometrics passed: 14/02
Medical requested: 14/02
Medical passed: 19/02 (approved 04/03 on CIC)
Application moved to VO: 20/02
Sponsor approved: 14/02
Decision Made: 05/10
COPR: 14/10
Congrats! Did they ask you for the copy of your passport as well? I’m from France too but Im don’t live in Canada yet. After decision made on Friday, they sent me an email requesting my passport (copy) , 2 photos etc...

clemmichel

May 8, 2020
Congrats! Did they ask you for the copy of your passport as well? I’m from France too but Im don’t live in Canada yet. After decision made on Friday, they sent me an email requesting my passport (copy) , 2 photos etc...
No they didn't, I will need to send them 2 pictures later for them to do my PR card.

Nawshi29

Jul 15, 2020
Application received on January 14 , 2020 , sponsor approved , biometrics done and file transferred to warsaw VO on February 2020 , ECAS status changed to in process on August 31 , background and eligibility checks are under process in GCkey , but yet no medical exam request letter , anyone has an idea at which stage I might receive it? Or anyone received his / her medical exam at the late stages of the application and can share their experience , thank you .

tsegereda

Feb 16, 2020
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Application received on January 14 , 2020 , sponsor approved , biometrics done and file transferred to warsaw VO on February 2020 , ECAS status changed to in process on August 31 , background and eligibility checks are under process in GCkey , but yet no medical exam request letter , anyone has an idea at which stage I might receive it? Or anyone received his / her medical exam at the late stages of the application and can share their experience , thank you .
The stage at which the medical comes varies by VO - my husband got his medical request Sept 20th with biometrics back in Feb, transfer to Nairobi VO in early March (which was then closed for 6 months). It seems for Nairobi it varies a lot how close to the end this step actually is though... for some, just before DM, for others a long time...

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Today for a few hours our status update changed to Application/profile updated then went back to submitted nothing changed can anyone please explain what it means?

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Today for a few hours our status update changed to Application/profile updated then went back to submitted nothing changed can anyone please explain what it means?
Search Ghost Updates

• Love
Reactions: Smd91_

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
1.We received your application to sponsor DXXXF on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.
3.We started processing your application on January 28, 2020.

Permanent Residence

1.We received DXXXF application for permanent residence on January 9, 2020.
2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
3. Medical results have been received

PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION STATUS : Change From INPROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED

No AOR2 received

Since then no Update

Is this normal?? should I be worried ? Anybody experiencing this ?

Please let me know your thoughts
Many Thanks !!

TOli

Oct 8, 2020
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 29, 2020.

Permanent Residence

2.We sent DXXXF medical instructions on Febuary 10,2020.To avoid delays, please provide us with the information
requested as soon as possible.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

PERMANENT RESIDENT APPLICATION STATUS : Change From INPROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED

No AOR2 received

Since then no Update

Many Thanks !!
I think it’s normal. I did not received the AOR2 and I did not have any updates for exactly 10 months... They strarted to move on October 9th for my case.
Where are you from? Did they transfer your application to another VO? What about the biometric? Did you link your application to your GCkey account?

Reactions: rohitsagwal

CVApp09

Oct 2, 2020

Permanent Residence

No AOR2 received

Since then no Update

Many Thanks !!
I have the same timeline. Application received on 09 January, 2020 and Biometric, Medical completed. And move to visa office was completed by 14 February. No updates after that.

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I think it’s normal. I did not received the AOR2 and I did not have any updates for exactly 10 months... They strarted to move on October 9th for my case.
Where are you from? Did they transfer your application to another VO? What about the biometric? Did you link your application to your GCkey account?
I got my Biometric request since in February, decision was made and my file was sent to VO for further processing in February

Dream_2020

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I linked mine using ECAS

MalekM

Jan 31, 2020

Permanent Residence

No AOR2 received

Since then no Update

Many Thanks !!
Mine also went on PA side from in process to application received a month ago. I'm Paris VO. Jan 31 AOR1. There's no way to tell what's next. Some people get AOR2 after that and it changes again from application reçeived to in process. Others go directly to DM. It depends on your VO and Case Processing Officer, I guess.