+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ManuM

Nov 22, 2019
Okey, my application moved to Mississauga a month ago and did not get AOR2 yet, is it common not to get AOR2 from Mississauga or is it just because of the current slow down?

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Okey, my application moved to Mississauga a month ago and did not get AOR2 yet, is it common not to get AOR2 from Mississauga or is it just because of the current slow down?
[/QUOTE

Maybe just a delay of Covid-19 my application moved to early January 2020 to NDVO, since that i do not have any update up to now. hope process will not stop.. you are very lucky your file moved to Mississauga...it's good and faster moving Mississauga visa office.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yes and yes. Some say they do get AOR2 and others not from Mississauga. Could also be because the slow down. Nothing to worry about.

rangerlynch

Jan 23, 2020
Yes and yes. Some say they do get AOR2 and others not from Mississauga. Could also be because the slow down. Nothing to worry about.
Where does your spouse live? I ask this as Visa Application Centers in my home country(India) are closed due to the lockdown imposed by the government. When you got the Passport Request/Pre Arrival letter, where did you get your spouse's passport?

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone whose file is in NDVO? Are they even working due to COVID?
my file is in NDVO since 6th January 2020. Up to now no single update yet.. what about your file ? when it's moved to NDVO? Which month applicant ?can you share your timeline

aman22

Apr 8, 2020
my file is in NDVO since 6th January 2020. Up to now no single update yet.. what about your file ? when it's moved to NDVO? Which month applicant ?can you share your timeline
My file moved to NDVO on March 2nd. I applied for my wife's PR in January 2020. Medical and biometrics done on Feb20th and feb25th respectively. After that nothing happened.

EconomicRefugee

Oct 8, 2018
Hi
I applied for my wife's PR. Currently she is in India but earlier she was in USA when I applied for her PR. I changed her address by raising a webform. We got medical and biometrics request on Feb 12 and 13 respectively. Profile shows that medical is pass and the file moved to NDVO. It has been over a month and no update after that. Anybody in the same boat?
Hi,

Yes I’m in the same boat. My husband’s was sent to Pretoria. Medicals passed and sent to Pretoria Feb 21.
He is still in the US though. No news yet.
To be honest I think with the Outland application we need to be extremely patient. They are never in a hurry.
But we always hope for the best! Stay positive.

Last edited:

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone, hope you are all safe! Can a person apply for a trv through the g key account?

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Ok, I'm not quite sure how to do it, I made an attempt but it wasn't leading me to the application. I want to apply so that my husband can bring my son home.. it's been too long.. I was suppose to go get him but the borders are closed and I dont know when it might open as alot of cases surfacing there now. Thanks !

Reactions: CDNsoldier

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Ok, I'm not quite sure how to do it, I made an attempt but it wasn't leading me to the application. I want to apply so that my husband can bring my son home.. it's been too long.. I was suppose to go get him but the borders are closed and I dont know when it might open as alot of cases surfacing there now. Thanks !
So you want to bring your some on a TRV? If he is not coming for essential reasons, he might be turned back ATM.

If I’m not mistaken, he or you must creat a GCKey account for him (not sure what happens If he is a minor). After logging in to the account, you or he can apply online. Once you start the application, you will see a checklist, a few Items in the list are IMM forms, if you click on them, a PDF from opens up for you to complete, save and upload.

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Ok, no my son is a pr... my husband just applied, they have all they require for him and they updated that they got his medical and dont need anything else. My son went to visit him, I was suppose to go get him but cant because of the whole carona. So I would apply for a trv for my husband to bring my son home as I cant go to Jamaica. On the sight it states that spouses and close family members are exempt from the restrictions. Thanks !

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Ok, no my son is a pr... my husband just applied, they have all they require for him and they updated that they got his medical and dont need anything else. My son went to visit him, I was suppose to go get him but cant because of the whole carona. So I would apply for a trv for my husband to bring my son home as I cant go to Jamaica. On the sight it states that spouses and close family members are exempt from the restrictions. Thanks !
Understood, but there are 2 stipulations. 1. Must be immediate family, 2. Must be visiting for essential purpose.