+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Zulfi_N

Nov 28, 2020
Multiple people (atleast 7) including my wife got ecas changed to in process this morning, from Mississauga visa office.
jan 2nd to jan 7th application received.

am88

Oct 21, 2019
Multiple people (atleast 7) including my wife got ecas changed to in process this morning, from Mississauga visa office.
jan 2nd to jan 7th application received.
My file received date 6th Jan, but didn't change anything. It's still showing application received

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I have a question.. My wife applied for a Trv and today she received a letter saying her biometrics has been approved for 10 years.. What does this mean? Is it a general thing or can we expect some good news?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I have a question.. My wife applied for a Trv and today she received a letter saying her biometrics has been approved for 10 years.. What does this mean? Is it a general thing or can we expect some good news?
I presume she already did biometrics for the PR application? If so they are just advising you she doesn't have to do it again. Bio are now good for 10 yrs and once it is done for any app it doesn't need to be done again for a different app. I don't think it means anything as far as the processing of the TRV.

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I presume she already did biometrics for the PR application? If so they are just advising you she doesn't have to do it again. Bio are now good for 10 yrs and once it is done for any app it doesn't need to be done again for a different app. I don't think it means anything as far as the processing of the TRV.
Cool.. Thanks

K.p.santhan

Mar 15, 2020
Hi everyone! I received Pre-Arrival last Monday. I'm guessing thats very good news. I'm hoping to receive DM and Passport request soon. Anyone else with good news?

Hello guys I received re medical on June 2and 2021. I came to vacation to srilanka unfortunately I couldn't not do my medical. Then my wife she called to MP in Ontario. They extend my medical until 2022. Then
I received last night(05.june.2021) pre-Arrival. Thank god finally. Hope I will get good news soon.