+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
What makes you think "all" other visa offices are working at normal speed !!!?? Ofcourse if you compare your case with british/australian/american applicants thats the case but you guys need to accept the fact that they dont treat everyone the same and its sad but true. I know almost all middle eastern applicants are waiting 18+ months to receive PPR. I hear everyone talks about not getting any updates since March. Well do you even check other VO forums or you just assumed everyone else is getting it under 12 months?
You can call it waiting if you want but the fact is that applications from some countries take longer to process than others. You can't compare processing times from countries like Australia, new Zealand etc, where there is very open sharing of information to countries like Pakistan, Lebanon et al., where it takes a lot longer to get the background and security checks processed, it is not IRCC's fault, they have to use the local resources in those countries to do it. Maybe they don't work as fast as other countries. Many people who consider their apps to be straight forward and easy end up being the opposite for one reason or another. You have to have patience. You can belly ache, moan and complain about the service you think you are not getting that you deserve. I understand it helps to vent your frustration on here and other places. But you are not always seeing the bigger picture. Many applicant only focus on their own app which is a normal thing to do but you can't compare apples to oranges.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
You can call it waiting if you want but the fact is that applications from some countries take longer to process than others. You can't compare processing times from countries like Australia, new Zealand etc, where there is very open sharing of information to countries like Pakistan, Lebanon et al., where it takes a lot longer to get the background and security checks processed, it is not IRCC's fault, they have to use the local resources in those countries to do it. Maybe they don't work as fast as other countries. Many people who consider their apps to be straight forward and easy end up being the opposite for one reason or another. You have to have patience. You can belly ache, moan and complain about the service you think you are not getting that you deserve. I understand it helps to vent your frustration on here and other places. But you are not always seeing the bigger picture. Many applicant only focus on their own app which is a normal thing to do but you can't compare apples to oranges.
Sherlock ! You're just repeating what i said and what i know already. Im just saying stop thinking you're dealing with the worst VO and stop comparing your case with the ones who got lucky while majority of applicants are waiting much longer than you did so far. I actually chose to spend my time reading about 2019 applicants in the same VO so i buckled up for a long run but then i come here to see if anyones got any good news and i have to pass through pages and pages of whining non sense before i see someone sharing some useful information and thanking them for doing that.
So dont take it personal and good luck with your email if you really think they are gonna change their way of working just cause you complained about how "All" other VOs are back to normal and your VO is not !

Reactions: DiiDii and smbr

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Is there anybody here ecas change status from "in process" to "application received"? My application is about a year now. Does this mean something?

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Is there anybody here ecas change status from "in process" to "application received"? My application is about a year now. Does this mean something?
you application received by the visa office. so now it will change again to in process then to decision made or it’s gonna change to decision made directly

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
This usually means your application is transferred and received at the respective visa office
Which is a good thing
They are processing it next you will see it as in process again that’s AOR2

rosamor228

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Thanks much
Before its in process for 12 months waiting now. And just check the status it change to application received. We did not submit any documents because they did not ask any. And I did not receive any email from them since they change our status from in process to application receive. Does it signify good or bad. Sorry, I'm just kind of confused and worried about it.

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Before its in process for 12 months waiting now. And just check the status it change to application received. We did not submit any documents because they did not ask any. And I did not receive any email from them since they change our status from in process to application receive. Does it signify good or bad. Sorry, I'm just kind of confused and worried about it.
It is a good sign, your application has been transferred to pa visa office. You can hear something good soon.

Reactions: rosamor228

HPJ

Feb 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Long observant and First time posting. As everyone else here, I tried every resource (MP, Minister, GC Note, Calling IRCC) and still no progress for last 10 months. Now I get to know from the confirmed source within IRCC that since Minister has missed his Immigration targets, the managers within IRCC are pushing newer request to complete as fast as they can at the expense of request that are pending for more than a year (Most likely with a mindset that, people who are waiting have accepted the fact that there is going to be further delayed). That way they can reach their target numbers. I'm assuming the current draw with more than 27K applicant is part of that strategy. That was they can show that average processing time is lower.

This is horrible and heartbreaking. And only way we can change that is with collective action and by building pressure. Hence, I have decided to leave voice mail every single day with my name and number to minister's number and to my local MP. And will be publishing that everyday on Social media tagging minister, MP, IRCC, PM and media houses. I would like to know your opinion on that? I'll create the "#" so that they know it's not just one voice, it's a many of us.

P. S. I know some of you will ask for proof, won't agree with my opinion and happy to wait. I would encourage them to ignore this message completely. Coz, I miss my family dearly and this step-fatherly treatment is utterly unacceptable.