Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
I received re-medical request and pre-arrival. Updated my timeline.
Congratulations on your PPR !!! I status on online tool changed to "decision made" yesterday evening for me.. Hoping to receive my PPR soon....
All the best!! keep us all posted about the further steps... :)

Reactions: EconomicRefugee

garuda2020

Jul 1, 2020
Folks, any Outland applicant whose file is in CPC Mississauga got any sort of updates in past 10 months?? Any update for the matter of fact!!
I am just afraid if anything happened to our files or if they are all forgotten!!
I never saw a single update for any Outland files from Mississauga in past few months

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Folks, any Outland applicant whose file is in CPC Mississauga got any sort of updates in past 10 months?? Any update for the matter of fact!!
I am just afraid if anything happened to our files or if they are all forgotten!!
I never saw a single update for any Outland files from Mississauga in past few months
No single update since March

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
it’s important to let them now if i changed my job? i already received the eligibility as a sponsor. and my wife’s file at the visa office

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, guys! I received the letter saying they started reviewing my ADR. I submitted the additional documents on Jan 18, 2021

• Love
Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi, guys! I received the letter saying they started reviewing my ADR. I submitted the additional documents on Jan 18, 2021
Did the letter specifically say they are REVIEWING the ADR ?? OR did it say IN QUEUE for REVIEW with AN OFFICER ?

Reactions: Ivory16

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Did the letter specifically say they are REVIEWING the ADR ?? OR did it say IN QUEUE for REVIEW with AN OFFICER ?
The letter says: We got your document. Thank you!
My GCkey says: February 9, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

• Love
Reactions: Phalos

SLDavid

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
So I sent the below email to new channels of canada to inform them about the issue that we all are facing.... If possible please write a similar email (or just copy and reformat) and send it to the email ids i am providing:

Respected Sir/Madam,

We, a group of 150+ applicants bring your kind attention to:

The selective negligence of IRCC CPC Mississauga office for family sponsorship Files submitted since mid to early 2020

Some facts:

1. Given the Covid-19 pandemic – Case Processing Center (CPC) Mississauga was closed till September 2020 & that was understandable

2. Starting October 2020 – CPC Mississauga has been issuing PR visas to applicants who submitted their sponsorship file after February 2020 but have failed to process applications prior to that.

3. Under the leadership of Minister Marco Mendicino - IRCC has reopened all the visa offices except Mississauga & this means all other Canadian visa offices worldwide are issuing PR at normal processing times and even faster as compared to our applications

4. You can see from this Facebook group and Canada Visa Forums that timely processing has been applied even in this pandemic situations for every Visa Office other than Mississauga

What we have done so far :

1. We have contacted our MPs for update and even leaders of opposition but nobody seems interested in our plea. The best we have got till now is a Covid reply template from IRCC and our MPs and this further creates confusion and frustration.

2. We contacted the PM office and Marco Mendicino’s office and only got normal COVID delays as the reply.

3. We have legally paid all the taxes to this government as we are legit & proud Permanent Residents of this country and we ask for to at least have the right to see smiling faces of our family members besides us.

What we hope from you :

1. We request the media to bring this attention to public and also raise this issue with the prime minister during the reporter meet. We see that the PM is available every other day to answer reporters from his Ottawa office currently

2. We would be available for a zoom meeting if you need more proof regarding our situation

We hope for a positive reply from your side

Many thanks

From - Applicants waiting to see their family members

email ids - alerts@globalnews.ca; newsonline@ctv.ca; cp24app@bellmedia.ca; breakingnews@cp24.com; tonews@cbc.ca

Reactions: Rebelking

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
So I sent the below email to new channels of canada to inform them about the issue that we all are facing.... If possible please write a similar email (or just copy and reformat) and send it to the email ids i am providing:

Respected Sir/Madam,

We, a group of 150+ applicants bring your kind attention to:

The selective negligence of IRCC CPC Mississauga office for family sponsorship Files submitted since mid to early 2020

Some facts:

1. Given the Covid-19 pandemic – Case Processing Center (CPC) Mississauga was closed till September 2020 & that was understandable

2. Starting October 2020 – CPC Mississauga has been issuing PR visas to applicants who submitted their sponsorship file after February 2020 but have failed to process applications prior to that.

3. Under the leadership of Minister Marco Mendicino - IRCC has reopened all the visa offices except Mississauga & this means all other Canadian visa offices worldwide are issuing PR at normal processing times and even faster as compared to our applications

4. You can see from this Facebook group and Canada Visa Forums that timely processing has been applied even in this pandemic situations for every Visa Office other than Mississauga

What we have done so far :

1. We have contacted our MPs for update and even leaders of opposition but nobody seems interested in our plea. The best we have got till now is a Covid reply template from IRCC and our MPs and this further creates confusion and frustration.

2. We contacted the PM office and Marco Mendicino’s office and only got normal COVID delays as the reply.

3. We have legally paid all the taxes to this government as we are legit & proud Permanent Residents of this country and we ask for to at least have the right to see smiling faces of our family members besides us.

What we hope from you :

1. We request the media to bring this attention to public and also raise this issue with the prime minister during the reporter meet. We see that the PM is available every other day to answer reporters from his Ottawa office currently

2. We would be available for a zoom meeting if you need more proof regarding our situation

We hope for a positive reply from your side

Many thanks

From - Applicants waiting to see their family members

email ids - alerts@globalnews.ca; newsonline@ctv.ca; cp24app@bellmedia.ca; breakingnews@cp24.com; tonews@cbc.ca
What makes you think "all" other visa offices are working at normal speed !!!?? Ofcourse if you compare your case with british/australian/american applicants thats the case but you guys need to accept the fact that they dont treat everyone the same and its sad but true. I know almost all middle eastern applicants are waiting 18+ months to receive PPR. I hear everyone talks about not getting any updates since March. Well do you even check other VO forums or you just assumed everyone else is getting it under 12 months?

• Wow
Reactions: t1777 and Phalos

t1777

Star Member
May 28, 2017
What makes you think "all" other visa offices are working at normal speed !!!?? Ofcourse if you compare your case with british/australian/american applicants thats the case but you guys need to accept the fact that they dont treat everyone the same and its sad but true. I know almost all middle eastern applicants are waiting 18+ months to receive PPR. I hear everyone talks about not getting any updates since March. Well do you even check other VO forums or you just assumed everyone else is getting it under 12 months?
In our case pa is from Australia and its going to be 12 months week
Hoping to get dm and ppr before that
I heard some people from NDVO getting ppr now

Reactions: EhsRm