+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi everybody,

Got an update on my application. Received ADR yesterday. Please see below docs requested.

I logged in to my GCkey account and when I click on upload documents the website crashes. Even trying to log in was very hard, had to try several times. Any ideas? Should I send the docs on a web form?

Thanks!

Principal applicant:
Job offer
Employment reference letter
Schedule A (IMM 5669)
IMM 5562 (trave info)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Date of original entry to Canada

Dependent:
Passport copy with 6 months validity
Schedule A (IMM 5669)
Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
Date of original entry to Canada
me the same timeline got adr and bc pnp inland docs @Vancouver now

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
me the same timeline got adr and bc pnp inland docs @Vancouver now
Yup, we got the same timeline! I just don’t know how to upload the ADR’s now. The online account website keeps crashing on me, it is worst than ever! And don’t know if I should be using web forms to send the documents.

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Yup, we got the same timeline! I just don’t know how to upload the ADR’s now. The online account website keeps crashing on me, it is worst than ever! And don’t know if I should be using web forms to send the documents.
i TRIED AND GOT IN THE YESTERDAY AND UPLOADED EVERYTHING TRY EACH MINUTE CLEAR BROWSER CATCHIES COOKIES

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
i TRIED AND GOT IN THE YESTERDAY AND UPLOADED EVERYTHING TRY EACH MINUTE CLEAR BROWSER CATCHIES COOKIES
Thank you! Will keep trying. I won’t be able to update my wife’s passport because it has 5 months left validity and they are requiring minimum 6 months, so will have to renew it ASAP! But will upload all the other documents as soon as the website allows me

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
THEY ASKED SCHEDULE A , ADDITIONAL FAMILY CURRENT DATED PLUS EMPLOYER REFERNEC & OFFER LETTER MYSELF & SPOUSE
Do you know what this means? Am I right to think that we are almost done with the process and will get DM quite soon? At least that is the feeling that I have...

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Not sure about this
I think it is great news. They are just updating some forms, bear in mind that we sent those forms 1 year and 3 months ago, things might have changed. And about the employer, I heard that at the last stages of the application they want to verify that you are still working on the same company/position as you were when sponsored by the province. They might be wrapping up our applications! Very excited about this.

Last edited:

rebeccariyan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think it is great news. They are just updating some forms, bear in mind that we sent those forms 1 year and 3 months ago, things might have changed. And about the employer, I heard that at the last stages of the application they want to verify that you are still working on the same company/position as you were sponsored by the province. They might be wrapping up our applications! Very excited about this.
hoping the best & praying as well