+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

shiffimehta

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
It says received but not passed. Once it says received it actually means passed.
thanks for reply.. any idea how long it will to get dm because i called ircc they said background in process and when i go online tool and click on application outside of canada then it says eligibility review passed whats this mean

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello, just a quick question
I got my permanent resident application approved and I have sent a email to ircc for my Portal request.
In the email everything is fine except i put date in location field and location in date field.
Do you guys think is there gonna be any issue I should send a new email?
Thanks

Harman Dhillon

Mar 17, 2021
Hello, just a quick question
I got my permanent resident application approved and I have sent a email to ircc for my Portal request.
In the email everything is fine except i put date in location field and location in date field.
Do you guys think is there gonna be any issue I should send a new email?
Thanks
Hello ! There is an issue wat it’s not like series issue .in most of the cases they will send you same portal email again if your information is mismatching with them or wat I recommend you to send your details again on new email reply with. Description note mentioning your mistake . Should be all gud tho .

Reactions: PB07SIMER

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello ! There is an issue wat it’s not like series issue .in most of the cases they will send you same portal email again if your information is mismatching with them or wat I recommend you to send your details again on new email reply with. Description note mentioning your mistake . Should be all gud tho .
Thanks bro for letting me know

Reactions: manku_patel

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
@klein and @edgarodonell which province do you apply from? It depends on the province. I guess.
Ontario, Inland and I'm OINP as well :) I really hope this has nothing to do with Elections or Afghanistan and things are running at pace.. I mean we can't be pushed over for ages for everything all the good, bad and ugly happening in and out of the country... O yeah I forgot the Pandemic! God knows there might be something else next week... hope not :rolleyes: jeez running out of my limited imagination.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Hi everyone, the following message is from my CAS, does this mean that they actually received my medicals and it passed? Or is this a generic notification?

Medical Results Received by IRCC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Ontario, Inland and I'm OINP as well :) I really hope this has nothing to do with Elections or Afghanistan and things are running at pace.. I mean we can't be pushed over for ages for everything all the good, bad and ugly happening in and out of the country... O yeah I forgot the Pandemic! God knows there might be something else next week... hope not :rolleyes: jeez running out of my limited imagination.
I think IRCC should establish a crisis response department for the many crises that are bound to come every year. That way, other applications can be processed normally with delays.

manpreetgilllll

Mar 6, 2017
Hi everyone, the following message is from my CAS, does this mean that they actually received my medicals and it passed? Or is this a generic notification?

We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

When u got MR ?

sunyyy

Nov 14, 2018
My medical was passed 26th august after waiting 3 months to get medical done and sent after requested, so what’s next and what are the expectations

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys, I have been waiting to receive to my very first pr card since I got my eCOPR which was on June 24,2021.

can anybody help me answer my question if this is normal to wait this long?

I have linked my pr card application on gckey and it was updated on July 26,2021 that the card has been sent… but I am still waiting…

I would appreciate if anybody can help me out here. Just getting frustrated and I’ve called and sent webform to IRCC and they have been no help.

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
I think IRCC should establish a crisis response department for the many crises that are bound to come every year. That way, other applications can be processed normally with delays.
Yeah! Good idea.. they should do that. That way Canada can keep raising to the occasion and solving major crisis world over.
But right now I don't know if thats happening but it definitely feels like basically any event anywhere in the world can end up being a good excuse for slowing down applications of people already waiting for years together. Not fair interms of opportunity cost that confers upon them. Not flattering at all ...

They should separate Immigration and Refugee into two different commissions.. but hey we are all under IRCC.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Recieved AoR, was able to link application. ADR came in seperate email. ADR is asking for updated orginal Swiss police certificate Medical passed. 53% progress. Background and eligibility in progress. Any idea once PCC is recieved by IRCC how much time will it take to finalise PR process? All applicants have valid Bio.

Reactions: mabakar25274