+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Did any body do the upfront medicals recently? One of my friends tried to do the upfront medicals from India and they said it can't be done for PR category until and unless we get the MR? Any suggestions

Reactions: manku_patel

Dragonsoul

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
I called ircc today.. They said that 'Since I have a valid biometrics' the criminal check was completely.. but I continue waiting for my AOR...

Inland Single application - NSPNP
AR - Dec/01/2020
Upfront-Medical Upload - Jan/30/2021
Temp File Number - Apr/22/2021
Did you actually get through and talked to an agent? I am trying to call and get disconnected for this Afghanistan crisis

Harsimran.dhot

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Have u called IRCc . Mine is saying security pending only .
Same here still on security. I stopped calling them from last 2 week but I checked with my representative every week for update. Really it's too much frustrating because mostly everybody got their DM from August 2020 applicants or before and we are still waiting. I started working at this job from mid of 2019 and still waiting it's more than 2 year for me.

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hey , what is your status of adr .
Mine is submitted on 16 June and-reviewing on 30
June. Still saying same status.
On gckey? Same. But gckey doesn't mean anything, it could stay like that until the day of the DM apparently.

And in my case it was only a really small thing, I did a small internship during the college and on schedule A I put college, than the job and than the same college again (for the last year). So apparently they didn't understand it so they ask an adr just for this.
Obviously it can't be something that require 3 months to check I hope

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
On gckey? Same. But gckey doesn't mean anything, it could stay like that until the day of the DM apparently.

And in my case it was only a really small thing, I did a small internship during the college and on schedule A I put college, than the job and than the same college again (for the last year). So apparently they didn't understand it so they ask an adr just for this.
Obviously it can't be something that require 3 months to check I hope
You are right. Hope we will get dm soon.

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Today my WP extension was approved by IRCC, which at least is good news. Meanwhile I am still waiting for RCMP criminal record and my PR application is stuck... :(

Reactions: Loren27

Newbie171990

Mar 23, 2021
Hello, I am AR Nov 18 NBPNP.
I was wondering if anyone here old medical was passed under the new policy. I got a MR Aug 11th and submitted my old emedical done in Nov 2019, from the webform acknowledgement received Aug 20 it has been attached to my application but until today the medical is not passed. My concern is I am currently pregnant and will not be able to do an xray if I have to submit a new medical. Thank you

Reactions: Sj7777