+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Papia22

Jun 11, 2021
that must be really hard on you. But nothing is more precious than life please don't think along those lines. For all we know who knows how things could be have been the other way. Live in the moment for the time being.
I am so much frustrated.every day I am crying.

Papia22

Jun 11, 2021

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Good day everyone, I'm waiting for any signs of life when it comes to my application. When someone who is waiting outside of Canada gets a pre arrival services letter, will they be in a better position to have a visitor's visa approved?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
I am so much frustrated.every day I am crying.
If any dependants outside canada, they will not approve your application. You can read in the link i sent. A guy who got DM and asked for GCMS note and found out that . What you can do is apply for GCmS note to know what is the reason and you may need to bring your family here so they will approve as they prioritize to inland applicant and family

Papia22

Jun 11, 2021
If any dependants outside canada, they will not approve your application. You can read in the link i sent. A guy who got DM and asked for GCMS note and found out that . What you can do is apply for GCmS note to know what is the reason and you may need to bring your family here so they will approve as they prioritize to inland applicant and family
Plz give me I not found this .

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
IRCC told me this week that they are processing applications with outland dependents again. And I saw a few people have had various requests on their applications.

Papia22

Jun 11, 2021
But lots of dependents Outland get Pr why I don’t pr