+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
After a very long wait, I got DM of GCkey and eCORP this week.

anyone knows how long does it take for the Etobicoke office to confirm the photo and send the PR card after eCORP.
Can you let me know the date when you got DM? I have not seen DM this week, I mean since Aug 16.

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
Folks.. complete acronym noob here. My ecas says Decision Made. Is this what you mean by DM ? was thinking DM=Direct Message :D:D
It doesn't give a date for when this decision was made(only checked it today) and I received no email update yet.

What should we do to get portal email ? Do they send it to the usual email for correspondence ?

my GCkey account still says eligibility and criminality in progress though.

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Folks.. complete acronym noob here. My ecas says Decision Made. Is this what you mean by DM ? was thinking DM=Direct Message :D:D
It doesn't give a date for when this decision was made(only checked it today) and I received no email update yet.

What should we do to get portal email ? Do they send it to the usual email for correspondence ?

my GCkey account still says eligibility and criminality in progress though.
Congratulations. What’s ur timeline.?

shiffimehta

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
hii guys, i called ircc today to check my status update then they said they are checking my background any idea how long it will take to get dm or portal

Deivyd Araújo

Apr 6, 2021
Just got PAL!
I was requested BIO yesterday and done in the same day. Also it was updated almost immediately on the ECAs yesterday.
I’m from September 2020 btw
Background and Eligibility still show in progress, so it’s not clear to me where this at.
Hopefully I get CoPR soon

Nandamscss

Aug 17, 2021
Hi all, I have order for GCMS notes. I got below notes. Look like my spouse criminality and Biometrics review is in progress. Criminality states Referred to PS- Review and Biometric states sharing ready to be assessed for the PA. What this means. How long it will be taking from here on? Also I have given Biometric in Feburary and it show still it is not completed is there any issue?