+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Sunny751

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
2nd Portal email received today (<24 hours from 1st portal email). I replied with PR photos in 30 seconds. Nice and easy. One login for all dependants. Sweet !
IMPORTANT TIP -- DO NOT try to create portal login yourself. You will land into HUGE delays. Wait for the password from IRCC. (Experience from a WhatsApp group member).

Good luck. Once DM is received, everything seems to be lightening fast, atleast until eCOPR (this eCOPR is quite useless nowadays. Contains no useful info and is generic - it seems).
Finally you got it yay
Your process is hope for us that they are not putting on hold for applicants who turned to inland after applying to federal.

torontoakash

Jun 19, 2021
AR- August 17, 2020
AOR/MR/Biometric- March 2021
ADR(RPRF)- June 24,2021
ADR submitted - June 24,2021
PAL- June 25,2021
MP- June 26,2021

nothing After that…..
I got PAL on June 25, but still eligibility not complete, shows this on gc key
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I got PAL on June 25, but still eligibility not complete, shows this on gc key
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Hi,
This section under gc key will never updated untill you get eCOPR or COPR. Once you get the same, gc key will touch 100% complete and everything will ne updated. Note that for some applicants, biometrics doesn't get updated even after getting COPR. So, don't worry about it.

Answering your 2nd question, PAL doesn't stand for eligibility passed. It stands for pre arrival services letter that you can get benefit of some services before you enter in Canada. It is system generated.

For knowing eligibility passed, kindly call the CIC agent and get to know or order GCMS notes. I would prefer first to call CIC over GCMS notes.

Hope this helps.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Thank you, but does PAL mean that eligibility has passed?
There’s no clear evidence that PAL means eligibility passed. All we have that most of the applicants receive PAL same day (or within a day or week of passing eligibility (they know they pass from GCMS notes or by calling)), that’s why this rumour is going around that PAL means something. Maybe it does maybe it doesn’t. I’ve seen some applicants calling agents and even agents said that PAL has nothing to do with eligibility. In fact, some applicants don’t receive PAL at all, some received PAL together with DM. Personally, I don’t think PAL means something or has any use whatsoever.