+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Tzbali

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi All,

Need some clarity.
If we are asked to submit an additional document how do we know if the IRCC needs a physical copy by mail or a online copy by webform ?

The request letter says "This must be received at the office by <date>"
Does this mean I have to send a physical copy ? and how do we make sure they open it by this date after receiving it.

Thank you!
What documents they asked for ? It should be coloured scanned copy that’s it .

Reactions: edgarodonell

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Hi All,

Need some clarity.
If we are asked to submit an additional document how do we know if the IRCC needs a physical copy by mail or a online copy by webform ?

The request letter says "This must be received at the office by <date>"
Does this mean I have to send a physical copy ? and how do we make sure they open it by this date after receiving it.

Thank you!
No need to send it physical. Send it via web form. I did it same way .

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
What documents they asked for ? It should be coloured scanned copy that’s it .
No need to send it physical. Send it via web form. I did it same way .
thank you both!

A birth certificate document was bilingual. They requested a certified translation. So we are fine with sending scanned copy by webform for any document then ? I was thinking of sending a physical copy by mail separately to be on safe side. Won't have much time to ask them by webform and then send based on it so asking more informed people here.

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
thank you both!

A birth certificate document was bilingual. They requested a certified translation. So we are fine with sending scanned copy by webform for any document then ? I was thinking of sending a physical copy by mail separately to be on safe side. Won't have much time to ask them by webform and then send based on it so asking more informed people here.
If you have GC Key account, just go to Uploaded documents/ submit documents link in your main page of your GCKey main screen ( after login anf click to application) , you will upload it there. Only submit by webform if you don’t have GCKey account as it takes longer time to reach officer

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
If you have GC Key account, just go to Uploaded documents/ submit documents link in your main page of your GCKey main screen ( after login anf click to application) , you will upload it there. Only submit by webform if you don’t have GCKey account as it takes longer time to reach officer
Thank you! Looks like this document upload option is not there in the GC-partner sign-in via banks.... I don't if I should create a GC-key account now does my application automatically transfer to the new account. Or is this too much gymnastics for the IRCC system to handle.. :D ?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thank you! Looks like this document upload option is not there in the GC-partner sign-in via banks.... I don't if I should create a GC-key account now does my application automatically transfer to the new account. Or is this too much gymnastics for the IRCC system to handle.. :D ?
Really? This does not seem right. Not sure if IRCC put so much logic into this that it can detect login type :). When you login click on the application. When you go inside your application, on top, you should see a link. Not very easy to spot even though it's right there. Please double check and save yourself time..

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
Really? This does not seem right. Not sure if IRCC put so much logic into this that it can detect login type :). When you login click on the application. When you go inside your application, on top, you should see a link. Not very easy to spot even though it's right there. Please double check and save yourself time..
I did create a GC key account, linked the application using my application number and immediately found the upload document option to upload the required document :D I don't know if my eyes were failing me in the other login using the GC-partner signin ? it does feel weird now that you put it that way :D

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
I did create a GC key account, linked the application using my application number and immediately found the upload document option to upload the required document :D I don't know if my eyes were failing me in the other login using the GC-partner signin ? it does feel weird now that you put it that way :D
Actually may be someone who uses GC-partner sign in can chime in :D

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes