+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Thank you so much. it is so stressful process
Also tell your friend to check spam folder, maybe letters were sent out to him, hi just did not get it. Also request GCMS notes and try your luck calling to another agent maybe he won’t be useless. Also send a web-form with like kind reminder that you got DM 4 weeks ago and still nothing. Also if your file somewhere in local office (like Etobicoke for example) try to contact directly to them

Reactions: ajamal

ajamal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Also tell your friend to check spam folder, maybe letters were sent out to him, hi just did not get it. Also request GCMS notes and try your luck calling to another agent maybe he won’t be useless. Also send a web-form with like kind reminder that you got DM 4 weeks ago and still nothing. Also if your file somewhere in local office (like Etobicoke for example) try to contact directly to them
will do. Thank you again

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
My friend got email 2 months after DM. I think 180 days is the norm for IRCC for most stuff. Patience is the key even though it makes you a "patient"

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I asked to my lawyer to send me the details on cgkey. but I don't understand what I'm looking.

50% complete
Details about your application status
Review of eligibility
Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
May 11, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I mean, they are doing eligibility and background at the same time? Or they didn't start any of the 2?
I sent an ADR like a month ago, that means they process it or not?

To be short, what they did and they're doing based on this? It's not clear.

Last edited:

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
Guys, I asked to my lawyer to send me the details on cgkey. but I don't understand what I'm looking.

50% complete
Details about your application status
Review of eligibility
Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
May 11, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
InterviewHelp - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I mean, they are doing eligibility and background at the same time? Or they didn't start any of the 2?
I sent an ADR like a month ago, that means they process it or not?

To be short, what they did and they're doing based on this? It's not clear.
GCkey doesn’t provide accurate information. Eligibility review can stay that way until application is approved and only then eligibility could change to passed but not necessary. I’ve seen people getting Decision Made in ecas with no changes in GCkey at all.

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
GCkey doesn’t provide accurate information. Eligibility review can stay that way until application is approved and only then eligibility could change to passed but not necessary. I’ve seen people getting Decision Made in ecas with no changes in GCkey at all.
But ecas doesn't show any details, so there is no way to check anything because ecas goes straight from medical to DM.
So after medical passed you have to just wait and any informations could be random?

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
But ecas doesn't show any details, so there is no way to check anything because ecas goes straight from medical to DM.
So after medical passed you have to just wait and any informations could be random?
Yes. If you want more details then only ordering GCMS notes will be helpful as it has dates when something was started and if not even started at all

sahil1488

Jul 12, 2021
i applied pr file after oinp approval. My wife was in India when i applied but now she is with me on work visa . my file is 95% completed that is 33 days left but my work permit is expiring in 55 days. i did not get any medical or any other request. Is there any one who knows how this processing work and what should i do?

edgarodonell

Mar 10, 2021
Hi All,

Need some clarity.
If we are asked to submit an additional document how do we know if the IRCC needs a physical copy by mail or a online copy by webform ?

The request letter says "This must be received at the office by <date>"
Does this mean I have to send a physical copy ? and how do we make sure they open it by this date after receiving it.

Thank you!