+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

55michan

Jan 18, 2021
After DM, IRCC will send an e-mail asking for Name, UCI number, Original entry date, last entry date and e-mail.
After you confirm that, you will receive another e-mail with portal Credentials where you have to upload your photo and confirm your address.
Then you will received eCOPR.
I will let my rep know about that. Thank you for sharing the process going forward!

mahi60

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi there I made that account by mistake too and I just asked my lawyer and she said that client cannot make this account, it can be only made by cic
Hi guys,
What you mean? I am worried if I made this mistake as you. Could you please explain for me? thanks

Jeetnaaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
got ADR today . It’s pcc from India and Australia. Can anyone tell me how much time they take after ADR to given final decision. AR 14 August/ MP 21 April. One more thing I already submitted pcc from Australia but now they want full license history check. What is that . Is it something separate from PCC. Is anyone relate???or from Australia ???? Thanks

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
got ADR today . It’s pcc from India and Australia. Can anyone tell me how much time they take after ADR to given final decision. AR 14 August/ MP 21 April. One more thing I already submitted pcc from Australia but now they want full license history check. What is that . Is it something separate from PCC. Is anyone relate???or from Australia ???? Thanks
My ar18 aug. IRCc ask me for proof of marriage certificate or explain of letter Olof you don’t have . I think after submitting adr with in a month we will get done . It also can happen in a day or week . All depend on officer or luck .

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
If they don’t ask for adr may be we will get Dm today . Bad luck . It’s ok we will get dm very soon .

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
丿
After DM, IRCC will send an e-mail asking for Name, UCI number, Original entry date, last entry date and e-mail.
After you confirm that, you will receive another e-mail with portal Credentials where you have to upload your photo and confirm your address.
Then you will received eCOPR.
could you please further explain the “Original entry date”? Is that mean the very first time when we enter Canada?
Thank you in advance

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
My ar18 aug. IRCc ask me for proof of marriage certificate or explain of letter Olof you don’t have . I think after submitting adr with in a month we will get done . It also can happen in a day or week . All depend on officer or luck .
i had same ADR on june 2 . I submitted on june 9 . Call line still says we need AD

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
You didn't submit your marriage certificate along with your application sent in back August 2020?

Harman Dhillon

Mar 17, 2021
PCC is different and licence record is different . Same happened with me. I was in Australia’s and I had to submit Driver License record as well on their demand . I contacted Vic roads and they gave me with in 2 days via email