+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Sam2412

Feb 5, 2021
I got an email that I have a new unread message in GC key. So after logging in GC key, I found a new attachment under my application.

If you only have access to ECAS, you will know that your representative has got Pre-arrival services letter, a day later since ECAS is updated only once a day. So, you will definitely come to know probably a day later.

Reactions: nsyadava2004

nsyadava2004

Nov 23, 2020
I got an email that I have a new unread message in GC key. So after logging in GC key, I found a new attachment under my application.

If you only have access to ECAS, you will know that your representative has got Pre-arrival services letter, a day later since ECAS is updated only once a day. So, you will definitely come to know probably a day later.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
What we have to do with PAL?

Sam2412

Feb 5, 2021
Thank you. Much appreciated.
What we have to do with PAL?
1. Some Progress
2. We can assume Eligibility has been passed. But different agents say different things like, some say both eligibility and PAL are independent.
3. It helps some of the inland people to become eligible to avail provincial med insurance and for outlanders some helpful services and guide for them to settle down once they arrive.

Reactions: nsyadava2004