+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Psj932

May 8, 2021
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
B
Hi guys. I have a question. At my workplace, the boss reported to the police that an employee stole money. And the employee again reported the boss to cic. The reason is that they did not pay all their wages and that there was harassment at work. The boss scares our employees. The resigned employee reported it to the state government and said that both the employee and the boss had to be tested. My timeline is August 6 2020 AR. Could there be a problem with me? The boss of the place where he works said that the state government inspects it. I have already passed from the Federation to the medical.

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello friends,

this is my timeline:
  • Ar june 8 2020
  • Aor jan 14
  • Mp 7 apr
  • Dm 21 may
  • Portal requested photo/address 25 may
  • Ecopr 1 jun

I am inland- mpnp, 2 independents.

Thank you , everyone in this forum, everytime i felt down and lost , i came here to read your comments, it helps a lot.

God bless all of you.
Was your copr from Winnipeg office?

i uploaded everything 23rd may. But i did not get copr yet

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Dear all,

I got my eCoPR yesterday. Please refer to my signature for my timeline and my info. Thank you guys for your help through this whole process. The moment will come for everyone who is waiting.
I just checked your signiture.

did you upload your address and photo 13rd May? It took almost 3 weeks!!
I am so nervous cause it has been 2weeks.
I uploaded 23rd May.....
Maybe I need to wait longer...

thanks for sharing

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
I just checked your signiture.

did you upload your address and photo 13rd May? It took almost 3 weeks!!
I am so nervous cause it has been 2weeks.
I uploaded 23rd May.....
Maybe I need to wait longer...

thanks for sharing
Hello, yes 3 weeks waiting from Calgary office. The other offices might be faster though. Good luck with yours!

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
on IRCC website it says "we'll create an account for you (you cant create an account yourself) ☺
I created portal account and informed them in the reply. They added confirmation application under my account.

Deivyd Araújo

Apr 6, 2021
Hey guys!
I’ve just received AOR
My AR is Sept 18, 2021
I’m MPNP inland with one dependent inland
I did medical upfront and I was requested BIL only. I’ve already linked my application online and it’s showing my eligibility and background is on progress.
Also there’s a message saying that “we need additional documents to process your application” there’s no message regarding of what documents are those though.

My full timeline is on my signature

• Love
Reactions: soccer_007

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys!
I’ve just received AOR
My AR is Sept 18, 2021
I’m MPNP inland with one dependent inland
I did medical upfront and I was requested BIL only. I’ve already linked my application online and it’s showing my eligibility and background is on progress.
Also there’s a message saying that “we need additional documents to process your application” there’s no message regarding of what documents are those though.

My full timeline is on my signature
Can you post on this thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pnp-paper-based-submissions-in-sep-oct-nov-2020-lets-share-timelines-and-connect-here.708958/page-67

Reactions: Deivyd Araújo