+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Miss bee wants to keep it secret lol
When u ask her that question she keeps silence but she is very helpful and has gained lots of expertism in this forum so we as a friends worry for her
Miss bee is a boy lol. And he has actually been really helpful and always a kind man! Good wishes to him! Maybe he is making sure ki usko nazar naa lag jaye LOL

Leotwin

Star Member
May 27, 2020
I got ADR request asking me to submit original job letter stating number of total hours worked with an employer abroad. I submitted experience letter which states the dates only. However as per jurisdiction of that country I could only work full time @ 40 hours per week. It's really hard to get such letter from previous employer in a short time.
Is there any other way we can prove to ircc the numbers of hours worked? @legalfalcon need your help please

Sunny751

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Call Ircc now.
Ar: 2nd Sptember 2020
Aor: 25th March 2021
Bil: Exempt
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Eligibilty: Not started
Mr: Not yet

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
You’re lucky. You are the second one I know who Ar on July received credential but you’re first one with dependent. First one is single AR 2 Jul.

Now EE CEC is processing credential on Dec.

Hope PNP speed up credential too......
Oh really. I don’t understand the processing system. All my friends waiting for dm and they all applied before me. I was the last one

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got ADR request asking me to submit original job letter stating number of total hours worked with an employer abroad. I submitted experience letter which states the dates only. However as per jurisdiction of that country I could only work full time @ 40 hours per week. It's really hard to get such letter from previous employer in a short time.
Is there any other way we can prove to ircc the numbers of hours worked? @legalfalcon need your help please
You can seek an extensions. Having number of hour worked is mandatory. IF you cannot get them on a letterhead from an employer, you can ask any former colleague, or a supervisor to give a letter to that effect. You can also meet this requirement by any secondary documentary evidence such as offer letter, pay stubs, etc. that mentions the number of hours worked.

Reactions: ajay INDIA

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
Received GCMS notes today, requested on Apr 22. The report was updated on May 4. At that time, eligibility not started, criminality passed, security not started, and info sharing in progress.

The secondary office is Ottawa. Anybody knows how long does it take to get COPR after DM from Ottawa office? I have been waiting for two weeks.