+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

pawelter

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Nomination.....
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
31-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
LANDED..........
24-07-2021
I am still waiting for medical pass and I am May applicant.

Romi G

May 5, 2021
Hi Everyone, I have question regarding job under provincial nomination program, as applied on federal and if person got promotion with the same the employer and did not inform CIC because person did not have my AOR. And that got request letter about job and everything what is best step to take? Please response on this it is urgent is this happened with anyone ?
I went through similar situation where I was promoted and had to reach out to BC Pnp and provide them with an explanation letter and copy of the new contract. They updated my PNP within 2 weeks and upon receiving my lawyer updated Ircc via web form and it all worked out fine.

Romi G

May 5, 2021
I’m not sure about that . You only need to create account if you got email from CIC . Otherwise there is no use of that . Sometimes it depends on officer how he give you COPR letter.
You can chhose “option A” and do it both under same email. It’s faster that way

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I went through similar situation where I was promoted and had to reach out to BC Pnp and provide them with an explanation letter and copy of the new contract. They updated my PNP within 2 weeks and upon receiving my lawyer updated Ircc via web form and it all worked out fine.
Have you got COPR or still waiting for it? Are you BC PNP with dependents? I heard BC PNP is super fast in issuing COPR.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Through GC key
Wow. Awesome. You had dependents with you? How much time it took overall from AR to COPR? Sorry I couldn't find your full timeline in your previous messages?

Was your file transferred to Vancouver after getting DM or directly Sydney, Nova Scotia office sent you COPR?