+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I got pr confirmation email on Tuesday. But i did not get any email so I checked portal. I already made portal account before. So they did not reply but they updated my profile. Therefore, I updated photo and address today. Hopefully I will get copr within 2 weeks

delby.ng

Nov 3, 2020
I got pr confirmation email on Tuesday. But i did not get any email so I checked portal. I already made portal account before. So they did not reply but they updated my profile. Therefore, I updated photo and address today. Hopefully I will get copr within 2 weeks
How long did you get that email from your DM date? Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much dear.
So I need to create separately mine and my dependent, right?
Please correct me.
I’m not sure about that . You only need to create account if you got email from CIC . Otherwise there is no use of that . Sometimes it depends on officer how he give you COPR letter.

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I got DM today on Ecas although the automated customer support hotline of IRCC still speak my eligibility is reviewing and background is processing. I talked to an IRCC agent to verify and he told me all accessments are passed. Below is my timeline for your reference:
MPNP paper based inland + 1 dependent
AR: 24/7/2020
AOR: 27/1/2021
Upfront medical: 26/2
MR: 1/3
MP: 4/29
DM: 5/21

As the information from our forum, now I should wait for the email from IRCC regarding PR portal login. Then create an account there to confirm some personal information and upload the photos. After that, they will issue eCOPR for me? Do I understand correctly?
Congratulations! I’m MPNP with 1 inland applicant too. I have almost same timeline with you. May i ask if you have receive PAL or it’s straight from MP to DM? Thank you!