+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi, i need help.
So people who got the PR confirmation portal email asking some info and photo. How did you send. I mean i have to reply on same email or I have to login somewhere because in email at the end it says “ If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply) to this message:” . How can we login this portal
Please reply and thank you in advance.

Reactions: J20190911

ndeepsandhu

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, i need help.
So people who got the PR confirmation portal email asking some info and photo. How did you send. I mean i have to reply on same email or I have to login somewhere because in email at the end it says “ If you can’t access online tools such as the portal due to accessibility issues or special needs, contact us by replying (click on reply) to this message:” . How can we login this portal
Please reply and thank you in advance.
i received the email and i talked to my consultant and told me to email on the same email you received it from. Then i have emailed the info they asked and photo for pr in jpg format.

Reactions: J20190911

Gurveer81006

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have one question regarding federal application applied under provincial nomination program, If someone got promoted on job with the same employer does it put negative impacts onto the file and does it takes more processing time Could you please let me know

Thanks

Gurveer81006

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Everyone, I have question regarding job under provincial nomination program, as applied on federal and if person got promotion with the same the employer and did not inform CIC because person did not have my AOR. And that got request letter about job and everything what is best step to take? Please response on this it is urgent is this happened with anyone ?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have question regarding job under provincial nomination program, as applied on federal and if person got promotion with the same the employer and did not inform CIC because person did not have my AOR. And that got request letter about job and everything what is best step to take? Please response on this it is urgent is this happened with anyone ?
it is always advisable to keep noc code same and do not accept any promotion
And if promoted read or consult your province what are the rules like do they still keep supporting application or what ?? and if they do support you will still have to send webform to inform ircc about these changes and this for sure will add to your processing time
I am saying will add to your processing time , that does not mean they will refuse application or anything like that but they will need to asses some factors from zero again