+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi Guys

I have a question. This is about Manitoba Health Card. Please reply if you know anything regarding this and sorry for the out-of-topic question.

I'm from Manitoba and our ( Me and my wife) permits are expiring on 31st July 2021. We are applying for study and work permit extensions end of this month. We will go to implied status after 31st July if we didn't receive decisions on permit extensions or PR.

Our Manitoba health card is also expiring on 31st July 2021. Anyone here knows how to apply for health card extension in Manitoba please let me know the procedure and the documents we need. Can we apply for health card extension with the study/work permit extension confirmation documents or using PR- AOR in Manitoba? My wife is currently pregnant and the due date is also mid-July. That is why we are more worried.

tonglijian

Apr 11, 2020
Ar 29 jan 2020
Aor 13 mar 2020
Bil 2 Nov 2020
Mr 22 dec 2020
Mp 8 jan 2021
Yesterday I got request for job offer and family information and travel history and adress..
Can anybody help ?
Ťwo weeks ago ,i received a bcpnp call when i was at work and asked me to provide information such as salary slips and bank statements for the past six.
AR 8/10 /2020 ,AOR 2/5/2021. inland ,have an overseas dependant.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Could you share your friend's timeline? Stream?
friends application
AR July 2,2020
AOR March 10,2021
MR March 11,2021
MP Aprlil 8,2021
PAL April 30,2021
DM May 11,2021
Inland with two dependants in Canada
SINP with job offer
May 18,2021 email from cic Calgary about the new portal

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys

I have a question. This is about Manitoba Health Card. Please reply if you know anything regarding this and sorry for the out-of-topic question.

I'm from Manitoba and our ( Me and my wife) permits are expiring on 31st July 2021. We are applying for study and work permit extensions end of this month. We will go to implied status after 31st July if we didn't receive decisions on permit extensions or PR.

Our Manitoba health card is also expiring on 31st July 2021. Anyone here knows how to apply for health card extension in Manitoba please let me know the procedure and the documents we need. Can we apply for health card extension with the study/work permit extension confirmation documents or using PR- AOR in Manitoba? My wife is currently pregnant and the due date is also mid-July. That is why we are more worried.
Very easy i got it extended like almost 3 times. All u need to do is fill a notice of change form the one that is printable version (do not fill online one) and then explain that you are waiting for work permit and attach the letter of submition confirmation. I do not know about study permit coz study permit ones are not allowed to have it. You can get it extended for 3 months and if you do not get the result in 3 months then repeat the same to get 3 more months extension.

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
friends application
AR July 2,2020
AOR March 10,2021
MR March 11,2021
MP Aprlil 8,2021
PAL April 30,2021
DM May 11,2021
Inland with two dependants in Canada
SINP with job offer
May 18,2021 email from cic Calgary about the new portal
Awesome I have DM on May 12 ;) Although I am in Ontario, I am excited for what's to come in the next few days!

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Very easy i got it extended like almost 3 times. All u need to do is fill a notice of change form the one that is printable version (do not fill online one) and then explain that you are waiting for work permit and attach the letter of submition confirmation. I do not know about study permit coz study permit ones are not allowed to have it. You can get it extended for 3 months and if you do not get the result in 3 months then repeat the same to get 3 more months extension.
Oh Thank you very much. We were so worried. My wife also got the coverage after providing the marriage certificate. I hope she is eligible to get the extension too. Can I know how long they took to process the extension and send the card to you?

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Oh Thank you very much. We were so worried. My wife also got the coverage after providing the marriage certificate. I hope she is eligible to get the extension too. Can I know how long they took to process the extension and send the card to you?
Don't worry about the card just get it extended coz last time i know that i applied in march and i got my card in may they are 1 month behind

delby.ng

Nov 3, 2020
When you submit health card extension, belong woth your wp extension submission confirmation letter from IRCC, please also attach the fee payment receipt too. They will ask for that. MB health is on backlog situation now. They process quite slow. Before your health card expiry date about 2 weeks, make a phone call to them to ask for their support to process it urgently.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Don't worry about the card just get it extended coz last time i know that i applied in march and i got my card in may they are 1 month behind
Oh okay. Sorry for asking lot of questions. What if we need health care access after the card expiration and they are still processing the health card extension. Will we receive a confirmation that we applied for health card extension at least until they finish processing. Maybe this is a stupid question but I'm really confused.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
When you submit health card extension, belong woth your wp extension submission confirmation letter from IRCC, please also attach the fee payment receipt too. They will ask for that. MB health is on backlog situation now. They process quite slow. Before your health card expiry date about 2 weeks, make a phone call to them to ask for their support to process it urgently.
Thank you for the info. That is what I'm worried about. As I can remember it took 11/2 months to receive the health card when we apply for that first. We will definitely need health care access after the expiration because of the pregnancy and delivery.

manpreetgilllll

Mar 6, 2017
I call them today to get my temporary file no, she gave me it but the lady told me "if your file is employer based your file may be delayed because of lockdown in ontario , the officers prioritize those files who are not employer based so wait and hope for best"
I did my upfront medical today, i asked her about this she told me just send it including the temporary file no,