+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi friends, I've got my AOR today. It took 8 mons ash.
Please, feel free to read my timeline in signature.

I consider taking upfront medical. However, when I enter in my account I can see:
> You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

So I'm concerned if I really need to take upfront medical? What do you think?
Wait for MR .... if u are Outland

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi friends, I've got my AOR today. It took 8 mons ash.
Please, feel free to read my timeline in signature.

I consider taking upfront medical. However, when I enter in my account I can see:
> You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

So I'm concerned if I really need to take upfront medical? What do you think?
You will get MR within week. But what you can do , you can get appointment for next week or let’s say for 10 days now on. May be saves your time

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@shandias yours is way faster than mine now! i have 5 inland dependents, 1 is a canadian citizen. i wonder if that's what's holding this up...

so i called up ircc again today. the agent i spoke with is really nice. apparently, i got the dm on the 23rd of april not the 29th as i initially thought.

she said that i already passed everything(like what the previous agents told me before) and it was approved--the very first time that an agent actually verbalizes a decision since the previous ones always say that they can't reveal that information. she said that there is no delay whatsoever, but i just need to wait for the final decision(?) in writing which the officer will complete once she's ready. the file was never transferred and it remains in NS.
I think they tried to reached me few times last week but i didn't answer because no called ID. Good thing i saw a post here someone mentioned about a call from IRCC no caller ID. Thanks to this blog i answered dat before yesterday.

Romi G

May 5, 2021
Hi guys, I applied back in Jan 2020, done with medical, criminality and eligibility hasn’t begun yet. When I call to hear the progress it says” we may require additional documents” since March 5th but they haven’t asked anything yet. Anyone else been through something similar or on a similar timeline?
Thanks!

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
After getting DM, I called IRCC. The agent told me everything was passed yesterday and approved. Need to wait for approval letter and eCoPR. Hope don't have to wait long.

sanya5791

Dec 25, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
I would say don't go for upfront medical. Once you go upfront, you have to upload E-Medical through Webform and wait for the agents to first see your webform and then forward it to the officer which will take a lot of time for you to see "Medical Pass".

But if it's requested by an officer, you don't need to upload anything after the exam, the clinic takes care of everything and you will see Medical Pass within 2 weeks.

Some say, even IRCC says upfront can speed up the process, but most of them are getting MR right after AOR nowadays. So my opinion wait for MR and save yourself lot of happy time
Thank you, Sam! It makes sense!