+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
My friend applied GCMS notes on April 21st, 2021 under privacy act. After submitting the request, he got an email with temporary reference number. They said once your request will be registered, he will get permanent number. Till today, he has not received a permanent number. Is this normal?

He applied from Canada and he was not told to submit any documents such as passport or anything upon submission. Is this normal too?
Same here. Applied on 13 April

Abhi_fx

Jun 8, 2020
Congratulations bud. I heard Vancouver visa office is quicker in issuing COPR. Have you received your COPR in your online GC key account?

Your file transfered to Vancouver visa office in Feb-2021. How did you know this? Did you order GCMS notes?

I called IRCC that time agent told me that my file got a transfer to the Vancouver office
and yes I got CoPR in my account today

Abhi_fx

Jun 8, 2020
Congratulations! What does it say when your file gets transferred, please? Thank you!
I called IRCC that time agent told me my file is transferred to the Vancouver visa office for review
the local officer will check everything call me and announces the dicision

this is the same happened yesterday.

Evodia.D

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Got DM yesterday -May 5, 2021

BCPNP - Inland

My Timeline-------------
AR - June 9, 2020.
AOR - December 31, 2020.
MR - February 18, 2021.
File transfer to Vancouver visa office on February 18, 2021
MP - March 5, 2021
PAL - March 9, 2021
DM - May 5, 2021

Yesterday evening I got a call from the IRCC office to make sure I am in Canada and living at the same address that I have mentioned in the PR application.
Very peaceful and gentle he was explaining to me that what needs to be done after getting the confirmation mail. He mentioned that all IRCC officers are working from home that why the further process might take some time so don't worry.

Best of luck to everyone.
Congratulations!
IRCC calling is No ID ?
I missed 2 calls from BC yesterday evening.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
My friend applied GCMS notes on April 21st, 2021 under privacy act. After submitting the request, he got an email with temporary reference number. They said once your request will be registered, he will get permanent number. Till today, he has not received a permanent number. Is this normal?

He applied from Canada and he was not told to submit any documents such as passport or anything upon submission. Is this normal too?
This is normal.I also got the same mail after I applied but directly received notes.No other email or number in between

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
  1. Medical results have been received.
  2. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on May 5, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
congrats, btw, the ECAS shows you entered Canada happened today or yesterday? when did you receive your COPR letter?
thanks.

Abhi_fx

Jun 8, 2020
Congratulations!
IRCC calling is No ID ?
I missed 2 calls from BC yesterday evening.
Yes, No ID is the call from IRCC.
check ur online status also at this site (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do)
if it Complete then u will get CoPR in a week time in ur account

I got the call on May 5 at 5;30pm and after that call my status is like follow
  1. Medical results have been received.
  2. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on May 5, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
  3. We sent you a letter on May 6, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Just applied for the new pathway.... should I cancel my PNP application? AR November 17th
Why do you wana cancel it ? You can have multiple application under different categories. Also no
One knows processing time for new program. You already done with 6 months for you PNP application and probably few more months to go. Rest your wish if you want but I suggest you to stick with both .

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Why do you wana cancel it ? You can have multiple application under different categories. Also no
One knows processing time for new program. You already done with 6 months for you PNP application and probably few more months to go. Rest your wish if you want but I suggest you to stick with both .
Good idea@ miss bee