+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Guys.. do we need to post the medicals to IRCC? or we can simply submit them through webform?
I completed medicals a month ago and the doctor said it was e-medicals. So he sent my results to IRCC electronically.
But the medical forms/sheets that he provided, still I need to upload them through webform.. right?

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
The federal immigration minister rather than adding more streams, should first put his department and IRCC in order. I can see many frustrations across a number of forums, with few exceptions that got their PRs. This non ending delay is hurting individuals and families. Some are even regretting getting involved in this “immigrating to Canada affair”. IRCC has no consistent approach how they are handling cases. AR Nov 2020 have received COPR, while Aug 2020 have still to receive their AoRs. Totally pathetic way of working by IRCC. Collecting so much high fees per applicant and service standard so low

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
I called IRCC today to check status of my application and he said that we are still waiting to verify and I asked him that this time period is counting in 22 months or not? and he said no your time period will start when they gonna put on processing because we are in pandemic . Few days before I asked another agent from IRCC that this time period will count or not and he said yes it will count but we cant give you any time limit. what they want me to do now? work same job for another 2-3 years while other people will get this without any experince in new streams
Bro as per: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.

fanish garg

Apr 14, 2021
I submitted my paper based file in april and I forget to attach first page of checklist ...there is 4 page of checklist but missed forst one on which they just write instruction.....there is any problem please tell what i do

Fahim Khan

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
I called IRCC today to check status of my application and he said that we are still waiting to verify and I asked him that this time period is counting in 22 months or not? and he said no your time period will start when they gonna put on processing because we are in pandemic . Few days before I asked another agent from IRCC that this time period will count or not and he said yes it will count but we cant give you any time limit. what they want me to do now? work same job for another 2-3 years while other people will get this without any experince in new streams
I can feel that pain ! I have to let it go many great great opportunity to keep my lame job. To keep a job until we received COPR is kind of slavery. This rule sucks now !

Harsimran.dhot

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
According to me these call center agents from IRCC they dont know much because first time I called she gave my temp file number and told me that your this time period will count but second time I called another agent he gave me diffrent file number and told me your time period will not count.

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
According to me these call center agents from IRCC they dont know much because first time I called she gave my temp file number and told me that your this time period will count but second time I called another agent he gave me diffrent file number and told me your time period will not count.
You are right. Whenever you call them they will only reply you that your package is in the mailroom. I don't know whether they open that room or not in future. I doubt that sydney office is working or not at the moment.

Harsimran.dhot

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
The federal immigration minister rather than adding more streams, should first put his department and IRCC in order. I can see many frustrations across a number of forums, with few exceptions that got their PRs. This non ending delay is hurting individuals and families. Some are even regretting getting involved in this “immigrating to Canada affair”. IRCC has no consistent approach how they are handling cases. AR Nov 2020 have received COPR, while Aug 2020 have still to receive their AoRs. Totally pathetic way of working by IRCC. Collecting so much high fees per applicant and service standard so low
Right.. I started this job in 2019 and after working 1 year I got my PNP under employer based stream in 2020 that means I have to work until I dont receive my PR. Now its 2021 and I dont have my file number that means I have to still work until I get my PR which can take another year. We are spending that much time here while other people can take it after there study with any job.

Reactions: Waiting123456

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I Just received the GCMS notes today:
Assessments:
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
org Crime:
MEdical: passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final:
Could you please let me know when did you order GCMS note ? Because I have ordered on 12 march still I haven't received