+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Kenchen999

Mar 11, 2021
I saw many cases of May 2020 have gotten COPR recently. Why do I still got nothing after MP in January. My AR is Jan 15 2020. Does someone have the same situation? How can I remind approval officer? Please help

Reactions: abhinavnavimalhotra

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I saw many cases of May 2020 have gotten COPR recently. Why do I still got nothing after MP in January. My AR is Jan 15 2020. Does someone have the same situation? How can I remind approval officer? Please help
Yes, this is the time of 2020 May AR. I feel sad my file is transferred to Etobicoke as a May AR.

Reactions: J20190911

Harsimran.dhot

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Yes I did am from Ontario as well
I called IRCC today to check status of my application and he said that we are still waiting to verify and I asked him that this time period is counting in 22 months or not? and he said no your time period will start when they gonna put on processing because we are in pandemic . Few days before I asked another agent from IRCC that this time period will count or not and he said yes it will count but we cant give you any time limit. what they want me to do now? work same job for another 2-3 years while other people will get this without any experince in new streams

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I called IRCC today to check status of my application and he said that we are still waiting to verify and I asked him that this time period is counting in 22 months or not? and he said no your time period will start when they gonna put on processing because we are in pandemic . Few days before I asked another agent from IRCC that this time period will count or not and he said yes it will count but we cant give you any time limit. what they want me to do now? work same job for another 2-3 years while other people will get this without any experince in new streams
I know everything is messed up can’t do anything don’t know what to do... like how long it takes to verify seriously sometimes I feel like they might lost our documents after issuing temporary number

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Can someone let me know how to contact IRCC (email / contact number) for any enquiries about PR paper based application??

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
your file was transferred right ??
And i see lot of pal today
But anyway i called ircc and rep told me (she was very polite and understanding though) that everything else is passed just security left , And don't know when is that going to start ...
Can you pls let me know how to contact IRCC (contact number/email)??

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Hello Everyone

My AR 2020 JUNE 14
(Check my signature to see my full time line)

I called IRCC today and found good news and bad news!

- GOOD NEWS!
Rep said my eligibility was passed
and PAL was issued already :)
I am waiting for an email from my immigration agency.

- BAD NEWS...
My criminality was passed last time I checked over the phone, but today rep said it is not passed yet. Also, my review of background check changed from 'we are processing your background check' to 'background check has not started yet'

Maybe I know the reason...
I submitted criminal record from australia that was issued in 2019 feb 2years old one..
I am assuming I might get an additional doc request for that, however I am not worried cos my new criminal record got here from Australia two weeks ago.

Anyway I am really happy now that eligibility has been passed :)
Can you let me know the contact number of IRCC pls??