+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

fbzhasan

Dec 28, 2020
I asked for tempo file number but they said there is no information about me and they cannot give me a tem file number. So I was wondering if there is any person in same situation with me.
I am Outland AR 06 November, 2020. I submitted IRCC web form for Temporary file number, last week and still didn’t get any response. Can I get reply from them.
Regards

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hey Guys

I would like to know that "How many outland applicants had done upfront medical"

Please let me know that.

Thanks

fanish garg

Apr 14, 2021
I submitted my paper based file in april and I forget to attach first page of checklist ...there is 4 page of checklist but missed forst one on which they just write instruction.....there is any problem please tell what i do

dreammapletree

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-canadian-work-experience.html

Summary... Anyone, including cashiers, janitors, doctors etc. who are in Canada for minimum 1 year and who can apply for this PR stream from within Canada can apply without any invitation to apply. IELTS 4 score required which is a bare minimum proficiency. This scheme will run til Nov 5 2021.
Going through this policy I doubt IRCC is indirectly telling the outlanders have to wait and they are considering only inlanders first.

Jaimin123

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hi
How to call IRCC for temporary file number? I tried calling them but it asks for application number. I might be selecting wrong selections. Can someone help me with the selections. Thanks