+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Dragonsoul

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,
Find the below snapshot of my online account status. It is showing background check in processing.

I have just two question to ask at this moment.
1. How many days the background processing will take ?
2. When the Medical Request will come ?

Timeline :
AR 28th July 2020
AOR 05th Feb 2021
BIL : Exempted
MR : Waiting

Online account Snapshot :
Details about your application status

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a
decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if
we need more information from you.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Applicant information
Principal Applicant: XXXXXX
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):XXXXX
Application number: XXXXXXXX
Biometrics:
Biometrics Number: 000XXXXXXXXXXXX
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 01, 2019
Expiry Date: April 01, 2029

Thanks in Advance.
Hard to say when your background will be done, it all depends on many factors. About medical if you are inland you should go for upfront medicals. Your application status is exactly the same as mine. They have been processing my application for more than a year. You might request GCMS notes to see where are you at.

Giselass

Mar 3, 2019
Buenos Aires
Hi everybody! somebody with outland application, AOR more or less Feb 2020 has received any news? I assume that IRCC is prioritizing inland requests. If someone can give me a glimmer of hope based on your experience, I'd appreciate it. :(

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Ar -25 may 2020

Aor- 17 dec 2020

Bil-21 dec 2020

MR-30 dec 2020

MP-12 jan 2021

Pal- 3 feb 2021

Background-

Crimality- 3 feb 2021

Security- Didn’t started as per 4 feb 2021
Gu today
I called and they said decision is madee ☺
Congrats! I am an mpnp too and my AR is July 28. I got my MP 2 weeks ago and nothing updated since. If you don’t mind i am asking what do you mean by “
Gu today” Also, did you ever see your applicant changed to any local office along the way? Thank you so much!

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Congrats! I am an mpnp too and my AR is July 28. I got my MP 2 weeks ago and nothing updated since. If you don’t mind i am asking what do you mean by “
Gu today” Also, did you ever see your applicant changed to any local office along the way? Thank you so much!
This man has logged out his account after getting COPR. Correct me If I am wrong.

Also, did you call CIC to know whether they start your eligibility or security or not yet?

Giselass

Mar 3, 2019
Buenos Aires
Great!!!! congrats! are you in Canada?

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Your province? Thanks,
I’m planning to call IRCC to check eligibility end of April that my file be transferred three months. How about you

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Why august applications are on hold now so frustrated now .. waiting for AOR this long never expected that .. did someone called ircc to find out why are they doing this with august applicants(?????
Ask how they issued AOR for September applicants ... by ignoring Rest of the August Applicants